Chapter 5

The Next Day

Camile's POV

You can call me a crazy person and i won't care. I came to my living room in my room with a messy bun and smiling like crazy. I skipped down the steps and into the palace kitchen. I grabbed the water and heard my phone beep. A text. I almost jumped over counter to get it. It was a text from Ricky.

Hey, babe i was wondering if you would want to go out again. Maybe this time we could go somewhere, like a restaurant. So i could get to know you better and further our relationship.

-Ricky

I could feel the heat creep up on my neck to my cheeks. 'BABE' and 'RELATIONSHIP'? Ok if i thought i would stop smiling today i was wrong. He just makes me so... wait what!? No way. This can't be happening do i like him or what? No!!!!!

Ricky sure. I'll go, how about we meet at the beach near my palace, around 8:30?

-Camile

I waited for his response. I stared at my phone. BEEP.

Of course, Princess.

-Ricky

Oh my gosh! My smile grew until my cheeks hurt. "Why are you smiling like that Camile?" My grandma asked. "Ricky wants to take me out an actual date!" I said shaking with excitement. Grandma stared at me for a while, confused. "Camile, you and your sisters are supposed to go a Genovian Party tonight." I completely forgot. How i am going to tell Ricky.