Chapter ~ 1

I woke up to my alarm going off. Just like every morning. Slowly I got out of my bed and quickly grabbed my jumper that was laying in my window cavern. I had a quick look outside across Melbourne city and saw that it was raining.
I walked over to my cupboard and got out a blue t-shirt, a pair black tracksuit pants (that are the tight, leg hugging kind) and my ugg boots. I whistled over my dog and he jumped off my bed and followed me out into the kitchen. I got out the dog food and put it in his bowl. The bread was sitting next to the toaster and I put some in.
Claire wanders out into the kitchen and opens the fridge. "Not much guacamole left over Robin." She says. "Oh. I'll make some more today. What are you having?" I reply. "Hmm. Maybe the breakfast wrap. Want to grab a coffee on the way?" Claire picks out her breakfast wrap as she is speaking. "Yeah sure." My toast pops and I pick it out. Claire hands me the guacamole. I spread it over the toast and start eating. "Be ready at quarter past." With that she walks back to her room with her breakfast wrap. I check the clock. I have 37 minutes to get ready.
After a quick shower, I put on a dark-ish blue t-shirt, denim shorts and my white converses. Over that I put a blue/grey scarf. I then tuck my necklace, that I always wear, into my shirt. I pull my hair up into a bun and put the crap tonne of bobby pins in, to hold my fuzzy hair up.
Oh yeah I haven't told you what I look like yet have I. Well I look like this: my hair is dark red, straight as a board or curly, depending on the day. I'm short standing at 5.5ft. My skin is slightly tanned and my eyes are blue and my nails are really short.
I get my satchel and in it I put my notebooks from university, pens, book, writing book, my tablet note (like an iPad but for uni) and a bottle of water. I take my phone off charge and put the charger in too. I grab my earphones and plug them into my phone. I get my mid thigh kaki jacket and put that on over the top and put my phone in the pocket of the jacket. Claire comes around the corner as I am walking to the door. "Ready?" I ask. Claire is tall with blonde hair, tanned skin, bright green/blue eyes. She is wearing a white t-shirt, with a long black cardigan and then black jeans with cargo boots. Claire has her satchel as well. We have the same satchel. However for some reason, my satchel is slightly bigger, but enough that anyone would notice. I lock the door behind us and we walk down the corridor to the lift. Claire's phone starts ringing. "Hello?" She says. Mumbling comes from the phone that I can't depict. "Ok. Thank you." With that Claire hangs up the phone. "Who was that?" I ask. "Oh just Zac." She answers. "Oh. Ok." I smirk. "Hey! Come on." She angrily says. "Mhm." The lift opens and we walk out. The coffee shop is just across the street and as soon as we have ordered the coffees, we wait to the side. I look out the window. The rain has ceased, almost. The sky is still rather grey, but muggy. That's why I wore shorts.
"So. What do you have today?" I ask Claire. "Oh. I have two classes and a lecture. What about you?" She replies. "3 classes." I say.
"Robin!" I hear my name called out. I turn around and go to get my coffee. "Claire!" The guy calls out my cousins name. She gets a two sugars and two spoons. I got a cold drink, but I still put one in, because in my opinion, coffee doesn't taste nice without a little bit of sugar in it. Claire does the same.
I get out my phone and check when the next tram is to Melbourne University. It's about four minutes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm packing up my books, Zac walks over to me. "Robin." He says. "Zac." I say without looking up. "Um. So. Ah. Um. So what are you and Claire doing tonight?" He sounds really, really nervous. This, this I have got to see. I look up. Zac is tall. I'm short. It's fun when we are talking. "Come on." I pull him along. "What do you want with Claire." He turns to me with a horror stricken face. I start to giggle. "Not funny Robin." I swing my satchel over my shoulder. "Oh come on. What is it anyway." I am about to burst with giggles. "So do you want to come to the party tonight?" He asks. "Yeah..no. You can come around if you want. You know where Claire lives." I get a text from Claire.

Claire.    What are u doing? Where r u?
Me.    Walking with Zac. We'll meet you at the gates.
Claire.   Ok. Be there soon.
Me.  I've invited him around tonight.
Claire.  WHAT!
Me. Gtg. C u soon.

I put my phone in my pocket. "You haven't invited me around." Zac simply says. "Yes I have. I literally said before  'you can come around if you want.' So I have invited you around." I exclaim. "Ok. Ok. Calm down." Zac puts up his hands in a 'put your hands up!' kind of way. "Mhm." I chirp. "What time do you want me to come around?" He asks. "Ask Claire. You guys will be hanging out all night and I'll be the third wheeler." We are almost at the gates. "Also one last thing. Don't look at my texts again." I mutter. "Hey Robin. Hey Zac." Claire says happily. She puts more chirp into Zacs' name. I give her a sly sneer. She gives me an angry glance. "Hey Claire. What time do you guys want me to come around?" Zac asks innocently. He towers over me, but not so much Claire. I'm not that short though. "I'll be waiting over here you two. See you later Zac." I walk away from them and when I turn back around, it looks like Zac is going to kiss her but not so sure about it and makes it look like he's going to hug her. Claire looks just as awkward. They end up hugging, but really awkwardly. They walk over together. "So. Zac is coming at 7:00pm. Is that ok?" Claire says. "Oh yeah. Still time for..." I mumble the next part; "you guys to hook up." "What?" Claire questions. "Nothing." I put on a sweet innocent voice. "See you later Zac." I call out behind Claire and I as we are walking away. We get on the tram and sit down. Claire puts her hood up and closes her eyes. I start listening to music and look out the window. A person comes and sits next to Claire. Their hat is down and I can't tell who it is. Then his shoes and clothing are something I've seen today. Someone I know. I tap them on the shoulder. "Hello Robin." "Hey Zac." I just needed confirmation. I give him a wink and nudge Claire a little bit so she is resting on his shoulder. Zac gives me a look that could kill. Claire stirs a little bit then gets more comfortable. Zac looks really tense. "Zac. Why are you on our tram?" I whisper to him. "I have work near your place. I think I get off at your stop." He whispers back. "Oh ok. Thanks." "No problem." Claire starts to wake up. She sees me first and I see her face fall as she realises that she is leaning on someone. "Don't worry. You know them." I say. Claire looks up. "Oh. H-hi Zac." "Hi Claire." He answers, but his voice never wavers. "Hey so lovebirds, our stop is coming up." I stand up. We are about 30 seconds away from getting off. Claire and Zac glare at me. "Woah sorry. I thought I was stating the obvious." I put hands up in fake defence. Claire rolls her eyes. "Right you are going to pay later." She says. "No. I won't. You guys have date night with the third wheeler." Our tram stops and we all get off. "See you later." Zac shouts to us.

Hey guys so I hope u liked the first chapter! I'm currently editing it and about to publish! The word count is: 1461 Luv u💗 ~ Zoe