CorBri - Colored Contacts (Pt 1)

AU - You can only see  the world in your soulmates eye color, and if they wear colored contacts it changes your view depending on what color it is.

Note: In this AU, Cory doesn't have a camera face.                                                                                           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bri's POV

In this world, you usually only see the world in one color. But in my case? I've seen almost everything. Blue, green, red, the whole rainbow. I've always wondered why my world was different from others. Was something wrong with me?

Bri was walking down the street, on her way to the bakery where I work. I looked at the beautiful skies, the blue shining through. I smiled to myself.

I guess today's color is blue.

I walked into the shop, and waved to my coworker, Jon. He's been happily married with his soulmate, Nick, for a year. I walked behind the register and began to start my shift.

~Time Skip~

As she was working, she overheard some gossip from the customers.

"Did you hear? The owner of the coffee shop still hasn't found his soulmate."

"Really? I thought that British guy he worked with was his soulmate..."

"Nope. He's still holding out!"

With that new information, Bri started thinking.

So the owner of Crater's Coffee still hasn't found his soulmate? That's a surprise, considering how handsome he is-

She quickly cut off that train of thought.

No, he's not handsome, he's annoying and our main competitor.

His coffee's not even that good. 

She thought furiously, busying herself with the cashier.

-Time Skip-

Bri sighed. How did she get here again? 

She was currently standing in front of Crater's Coffee, hood protecting her from the sudden drizzle. She took a breath.

'Its not like anyone's going to recognize you. He might not even be there. Just go in, get your coffee, and you can escape to the safety of your bakery.' 

She took a deep breath, and stepped into the coffee shop.

The strong scent of coffee immediately hit her, and the warmth made her feel cozy. The coffee shop was decorated in warm brown and cream colors, and comfy chairs were placed at the tables.

Feeling better, she walked up to the register, scanning the menu. Caramel Cappuccino or the Sea Salt Chocolate Coffee?

"Hello miss, is there anything I can help you with?"

And he's right fucking there, your luck is TERRIBLE.

Bri groaned, looking up, coming face-to-face with the owner itself, Cory Crater.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello lovelies~ 

Its your almost-dead author, waffle!! Im very sorry about lack of updates. I've been dealing with writers block for a bit, and also had school to catch up on!! I'll hopefully be able to finish this and the other requests soon!!