When hes gone pt. 1

Sapphires pov
Today was one of those days of the month and I was so bored and mad and sad for no fricking reason and Shawn was always here for me when it was that time but he left last week for tour now I'm all alone- *ring ring* "Hey sapphy" "hi baby" "how are you I know I'm not there right now are you okay in your own?" "I'm fine I guess not as well as I might be if you were here but I'm fine but why don't u have a shirt on?" "Because even though it's morning where you are it's 2 am where I am babe" he chuckled "oh so aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" "Jet lag is driving me crazy" "mmmmmmm" I was staring directly at his abs through the screen " babe eyes up here please." "oh sorry its just i cant do anything right now and you arent making it any better."

" come on babe you will be fine when does it end" 

" tommorrow." 

"mmhmm ok text me when you want to facetime so i can show you something youve been missing out on when i was on tour ;)"

"what abiout everyone on the bus?"

" i have a hotel tomorrow 2 floors up from everyone"

TOMORROW

yay today is my favorite day because its the last day of torture! and also shawn is going to show me something a little... well basically him jerking off with me on facetime. adn well im super excited becuase its been at least 2 eeks since ive seen any part of him that was sexual besides his to-die-for abs.