Smutttttttt

Shawn's pov
I was sitting on my couch in my apartment in La and my gf was about to come over her name is Sapphire we already done the dirty a few times but u rlly didn't need to know that "hey baby u said to grab something kinky on my way so I grabbed these" she showed me a pack of fluffy handcuffs and a cock ring "Sapphire" I dragged the r " you know those are a no no" "and so were the whips you used last week" she wasn't lying she doesn't like them but it was my birthday and she wanted to make it special but I had other plans... but nvm "fine. But those handcuffs will be put to use" "but first can we netflix and chill but with a little bit of kink" she knows what that leads to and she hates when I do it bc I'm always the leader "but babe you knows what that leads to" "tonight can I ride you?" "Mhm" I mumbled Ive been ridden before but I didn't have a choice I was a slave fore 3 years "baby I won't do what that horrible woman did she was a bitch and she's in jail" I wanted to say ok but I couldn't but I did "ok I guess" "do you want a hug or kiss" "both!" She came to give me a hug but I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder "SHAWNNNNNNN!!" she screamed I ran for the pool *plop* she landed in the pool with clothes on "ok fine you wanna play that game?" She got out and ran for me "see ya" I yelled and jumped in not giving her the satisfaction of pushing me "I'm coming for you!" She swam at me I swam across the pool and grabbed her and held her she had her legs wrapped around me and arms hooked to my neck "baby is it bad if I make out with you right now?" She questioned "is it bad if I do this?" She had REALLY short shorts on so I weaves my hands through and started fingering her, in the pool, "mmmh shawnnnnn" I immediately stopped and she whined "what the hell I was day dreaming" "of me I hope?" "A bit but then it got taken over by Niall" she always had a crush on him which angered me so very much because she saw him every week when he would come to hang out it just made my blood boil at the thought of what she wants to do to him "your gonna get it for saying that" "what ya gonna do big boy ya gonna hurt me" she mocked "nope imma take you to the red room" "shawn no! You know we condemned that for special occasions ONLY" emphasizing the only and it was true we did but this was a special occasion "don't forget punishments" "ugh Niall is so hot tho I was just being true" "Sapphire he's my best friend and also not to mention he comes over every week!" Oh no this was gonna hurt her but she was being unfair "what about I make it up to you?" "Hmm" "I could do it now...?" She reaches over and into my jeans and grabbed my member stretching it immensely which felt so god damn goo- "ha gotch ya!" She yelled "really you got one with a key?!" "Yup just for you" she laughed "ugh Sapphire I could fuck you right now and it wouldn't be enjoyable if I'm angry" "have fun with the ring!" Hmmmmmmmm I hate when she gets like this we have a sex session every Friday no matter what even if we have plans we do it throughout the day so like 5 or 6 times which is kinda hard considering we have roommates and well they didn't like when me and her were moaning uncontrollably but they were our friends and they did it to so yea "shawn I'm horny now" she whined "then gimme the key" "no I wanna see you wait do something sexy!" I walked over to her after we got out of the pool and pulled off her shirt and shorts so she was in her panties  and bra "take off the panties" I did the grind on me thing after she took them off making sure to kiss her lips when I went down "aw shit you got me I want you so bad" she moaned lowly "nope imma go lay in the hammock see ya" " Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you better get your ass back here or imma tighten that thing!" I stayed swinging "go ahead baby" "baby boy please come shower it's cold out here" "awww baby girl I'm a little busy" "doing what" "something" I was looking at rings, like actual engagement rings, "daddy I want a piece of you in my mouth" ah she knew I was week against the words baby boy and daddy "shit fine but then I'm coming back out here" "hopefully ur still naked" she said hopeful we went to our little bedroom and went to the bathroom I hopped in the shower while she was grabbing towels and a bra and panties for herself "shawn please fuck me" "I'm not hard though" "then let me help" she took some of bubbly soap and lathered my member in it massaging it and making me VERY hard which wasn't good because I still had that cock right on and it hurt like hell she put it to tight for my size "baby girl it hurts" "I'll take it off when we done" she washed off the soak and licked my tip causing me to collapse onto the shower floor with her "does daddy need a teabagging" she gave me a hand job and sucking on my balls like I was dying "fuuuuuccckkk yes" I groaned "baby I'm just getting started" she turned off the shower the cold air immediately brushing over all over me she continued to suck my balls "can I go back to my hammock now?" "Fine but I want a kiss" I kissed her and just walked out wanting to feel more cold air "hmmm I think I need a vibrator for when she comes out" I went into the drawer where we kept our devices for pleasure, fuck I found my key! I unlocked the ring and immediately a wave of cum shot out "shit she's gonna see" I groan again I walk out to the hammock completely naked a few girls in the complex knew I was out here and there was a wall so they couldn't see but it was still awkward when Sapphire would come out and she would be in only bra and panties sucking me "can I ride you tonight" she said walking out laying on top of me "I already said yes but we need to" I was cut off by her almost yelling "shawn Peter Raul Mendes what the hell happened to my ring" "I found the key sweet cheeks" I said squeezing her ass "and you didn't let me swallow?" "I was looking for a vibrator" "ugh Mendes" she said annoyed "can you sing something?" She asked I sang her her favorite song from the album but I was having a bit of trouble because she was sitting on my completely nude body in a bra and panties and then she grabbed it licked her fingers and traced my vein "oh my lord Sapphire stop" I said grabbing her hand I stood up and walked to the drawer grabbing the fluffy handcuffs and handcuffs her to the above head latch "jump" I demanded she jumped and wrapped her legs around me but I adjusted her to where she was sitting on my shoulders her stomach in my face I readjusted her again and began eating her out "ah fuck shawn"