One or the other (explicit)

Sapphires pov
Shawn was in Portland right now on tour and I was stuck in Canada with me myself and well my best friend Jessica, shawn had said she could stay with us until Shawn came back which was in 6 months and Jessica was out on a business trip to Hawaii for 3 months, lucky, but now I was alone. I was in mine and Shawn's room just in my black lace panties and sweatshirt I decided to call Shawn. S= sapphire SM= shawn
S= hey baby wanna ft?
SM= nothing sexual though like yesterday I'm in a waiting room for the next 10 minutes then I get to go back on the tour bus
S= okay babe 😉
"Hey baby how's tour!" " great but I miss u... and feeling u" he mumbled the last bit " I know me too but when do u get to go back on the tour bus, alone...?" "In a few but I just got out of the doctors" "are you ok?" "Oh yea I just needed to get my throat checked it's just a routine thing I have to do" "oh good" it started getting hot when Shawn was walking back to his tour bus so as soon as he said he was alone, bam, I had no top on now so I was in panties, only panties, "Hey! Why did u screenshot that!" "So I can jack off to it... but anyway your here right now so why not take off those black little panties you have there for daddy just for... a check up" he sounded perverted but it was funny so I did what he said but put my sweatshirt back on "Hey I want to see it all missy!" He demanded " nope one or the other" "fine I choose no top" I took my top off but put my panties back on "now can you do something hot to get me off" "I took one of the things I put on one of Shawn's T-shirt's that showed my nipples through it and took off my panties and spread my legs to the camera and heard shawn start to moan...