♡ 13 ♡

(Ethan's pov)
We stayed all night, they revived her and she's doing better than expected.

"Serenity's Awake!" Serenity's Mom said panting as she ran all the way here.

I jumped up and ran to her room, I pushed open the door and there sat the most gorgeous woman in the world.

"Y-you're awake" I say relieved.

She sent me a smile and I ran over and hugged her.

"Don't ever leave me again" I whispered.

"I'm not planning on it" she let out a giggle.

"Oh my Serenity! We've missed you!" Her dad said running over and engulfing her in a hug.

"I've missed you too dad" her lips curved into a smile.

(Serenity's pov)
My dad pulled away from the hug and I looked down at my stomach.

"Are they alive?" I asked and everybody looked at me confused.

"The babies" I added pointing to my stomach and they all replied with 'oooh'.

"Be right back" Ethan smiled and walked out of the door.

Two minutes later he walks in with a baby cradled in his arms which was wrapped in a baby pink blanket. My eyes started tearing up and I put my hands to my mouth.

"Want to hold her?" He asked walking over. I nod and he places her in my arms and I look down at her and smile. She smiles back causing a tear to slip out. I look up at Ethan hovering over me smiling. He held the back of my neck and kissed my forehead and we carried on admiring the babies.

"Serenity.." he said.

"Yes?" I replied looking back up at him and smiling.

"I know this may not be the best time but.. will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart fluttered and my lips curved to an even bigger smile. I pulled him in and kissed him as he kissed back instantly.

"Yes and this was the best time"
————
I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS STORY AHHHH☺️

I will probably do an epilogue but not a sequel because that's too much to write😂😭

New book out soon ;)