Abeke Headcanons

Abeke sometimes gets really stressed out and has to take a walk with Uraza
——————————————————————————-
Abeke is a daredevil and loves doing crazy things with Rollan
———————————————————————————
Abeke and Meilin meet up all the time to hangout because they are besties
———————————————————————————
Abeke teaches a class at Greenhaven where she shows kids how to survive in the widerness
———————————————————————————
When you make Abeke mad she will go off on you, but she doesn't yell. She just keeps her cool and roasts you unlike meilin who yells.
———————————————————————————
Abeke is very punctual and always on time.
———————————————————————————
Abeke can't really sing, but she can play the drums and guitar.
———————————————————————————
Abeke doesn't really get into trouble much, but sometimes Rollan and her get a little to much dare devilish.
———————————————————————————
It's really cute when Conor shows Abeke affection because she is not used to it. This makes it worth two times as much to Abeke.
———————————————————————————
Abeke is all about giving people second chances and is the sweetest girl you will ever meet.
———————————————————————————
Abeke likes to bake cupcakes for the elderly of Greenhaven.
———————————————————————————
Abeke isn't very good with babies, but loves old people.
———————————————————————————
Abeke and Meilin work out together often and even reserve a training room for the same time every day.
———————————————————————————
Abeke is very protective of her friends, but when someone is mean to her she just brushes it off.
———————————————————————————
Abeke doesn't have a lot of fears except for claustrophobia. Just like, Uraza she likes open spaces.
———————————————————————————
Abeke can sneak up on people like nobodies business so Rollan often tries to get her to help with pranks. Abeke is too nice though.
———————————————————————————
Abekes favorite food is anything spicy really. She especially likes chili. Her favorite desert is baklava.
———————————————————————————
Abeke used to be a clutz, but now she is graceful.
———————————————————————————
Abeke is actually a ballerina and is quite good at it.
———————————————————————————
Abeke is a morning person!! She wakes up and immediately gets dressed without dilly dallying. <—-Idk just don't judge😂
———————————————————————————
Abeke always keeps a clean room. She makes her bed and gets upset if her room isn't spotless.
———————————————————————————
Abeke likes to teach Conor all of his letters and how to read. She knows that Conor can do it.
———————————————————————————
Conor actually is a skilled reader now, but doesn't tell Abeke so she will keep teaching him.
———————————————————————————
Abeke knows that Conor can read perfectly well but doesn't care.
———————————————————————————
Abeke writes songs for the band.
———————————————————————————
Conor is really why so usually Abeke makes the first move.
———————————————————————————
For Christmas, Abeke got Conor a wooly sweater, she got Meilin a beautiful charm bracelet, and got Rollan A "How To:Prank Edition". Abeke really regrets Rollan's gift.
———————————————————————————
As a just demonstrated, Abeke really cares for her friends.

Hey guys!! Here is the Abeke headcanons!! A Maya and Finn oneshots will come next! I need some votes! What do you guys want after the Maya and Finn oneshot?

1. Reilin
2. Coneke
3. Both Coneke and Reilin
4. Another ship and it doesn't have to be spirit animals!