Holy Grail- Rollan

Meilins POV
"Says the girl who never minds her own business!" Rollan yelled at Meilin with anger." Looks who's talking, Street boy, all you've ever down is steal your whole life!" Meilin said without thinking. She could tell she had hurt him." Ok, bye." Rollan replied tears brimming up in his eyes. He wiped them hastily and walked away. She wanted to say sorry but her stubbornness got the best of her and she walked away to her bedroom." Ugh, what have I done Jhi?"

Rollans POV

He felt hollow. The girl he cared for had done the worst thing anyone could do to him: Remind him and make fun of his past. In his state of sadness he suddenly began to sing:

And baby it's amazing I'm in this maze with you I just can't crack your code

One day your screaming you love me loud the next day your so cold.

One day your here one day your there
One day you care your so unfair

Sippin from your till it running low

Holy grail

He just sat there singing the words that came to his mind when he heard another voice singing with him.

Your so unfair
Sipping from your cup till it running low
Holy Grail

He finally looked over to where Meilin sat there head hung low still humming the rythm. "Look Rollan, I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry." She said head still hung in shame. "Fine I'll forgive you. But next time there no forgiving." He replied with a grin. "Well I'll leave to give you some privacy."Meilin said as she got up to leave. "Wait! Why don't you stay for awhile." Rollan offered and patted the seat next to him.So they sat there for minutes which turned into hours and talked and finally Meilin got the courage to ask him the question she'd been dying to know."Umm.. Who were you talking about in that song?"Meilin asked timidly." Some girl I know who is very confusing sometimes, but is really nice and beautiful at the same time." Rollan replied hastily."Who?" Meilin asked with something she recognized as jealousy. "Oh look at the time I better get up to my room." Rollan said quickly. They walked up the stairs in silence. When the had bid their goodbyes and Meilin was about to leave."Oh and Meilin." Rollan said already in his room."Yes"Meilin replied."That girl is you."he said before closing the door.He looked through the keyhole and saw her grin to herselve before walking away.