Does This Happen Often? (Dallon's POV)

"Uncle Dallon!" I heard Summer shout from her room.

I shot up from mine and Brendon's bed and ran down the hallway. I burst through the doorway and saw Summer in sheer panic mode. She was looking at Libbie who was sweating incredibly badly. I had Summer come by the door and stand there while I called for Brendon, who soon came running into the bedroom. I ran to Libbie's side and, seeing the state she was in, I knew exactly what was going on: Libbie was having a seizure. I knew I wasn't supposed to try and rouse a person having a seizure, so I just waited in my knees until the seizure was done. Summer still seemed incredibly scared, so I has Brendon take her into the kitchen to get her some water while he called Andy and Joe. A few minutes after they walked out of the room, Libbie's body seemed to calm down and she took a deep breath. I slid my hand underneath her head and picked it up only an inch or two.

"Hey, w-where am I?" she asked.
"In Summer's room, hun," I said.
"W-What the heck just happened?" she asked, seeming to be very out of it.
"I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you just had a seizure," I said. "I sent Brendon into the kitchen to call Joe and Andy."
"My head hurts," she groaned.
"Just lay here for a little bit. I'm going to go check on Brendon and Summer," I said.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Summer was sitting at the counter with a glass of water, still looking a little scared. Brendon was just walking back into the kitchen from the living room. He looked a little scared too, but more confused than ever.

"Did you call Joe and Andy?" I asked.
"Yeah. They said they're going to be right over to take Libbie home. They're going to leave Summer here, if that's alright," Brendon explained.
"Yeah, that's totally ok," I said. "Libbie is awake now, but she has a headache and is a little out of it."
"That was really weird..." Brendon stated.
"It was. I wonder what caused it," I said. "Maybe once Joe and Andy come here, they can talk to her and try and figure this out."
"Let's hope," he said.
"Is sissy ok?" Summer innocently asked.
"She's fine now, hun," I smiled at her. "She just had a little issue. Everything is ok now. Nothing to be scared of."
"Good," she said, hopping off her chair and running to my side. She wrapped her arms around my waist and wouldn't let go. I hugged her tightly and felt bad that she got so scared.

I had Brendon go back into Summer's room to make sure Libbie was ok and to stay with her until Joe and Andy got here. I stayed with Summer in the kitchen. Shortly after, there was a frantic knock at the door, so I had Summer sit back on the chair while I opened the door.

"Is she ok?" Andy instantly asked.
"She's fine now, just a little out of it and a little bit of a headache," I explained.
"Thank god," Joe breathed a sigh of relief.
"I honestly have no idea what happened. Brendon and I were in bed asleep when I got woken up Summer calling me. I got up and ran to her room. I saw Libbie laying in the bed, sweating and her body shaking badly. I knew she was having a seizure, so I just had Brendon take Summer into the kitchen because she was really scared. Like I said, Libbie's ok now, just confused," I said.
"Dallon, thank you so much," Andy said. "And thanks to Brendon too for calling us."
"It's a not a problem," I smiled. "Brendon and Libbie are down the hall."

Joe and Andy smiled, the hurried down the hallway and into Summer's room. I followed after them and soon walked into Summer's room. Brendon was sitting at the edge of the bed and had a wet, cold washcloth on Libbie's forehead. Andy instantly rushed to her side.

"Libbie, hun, are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah, dad," she gave him a small smile. "I just have a headache is all."
"Thank god," he said. "Do you think you can get up?"
"I can try," she said.

Libbie slowly sat up on the bed, then hung her legs over the edge. She stood up, holding onto Andy's hand. Andy smiled as she stood up, then asked if she felt ok. She said she did, so he slowly walked her into the living room. Once he had her sitting down on the couch with a glass of water, he turned around and talked to all of us, mostly thanking Brendon and I repeatedly again, which made us laugh. Summer, the whole time, was in Joe's arms, still kind of scared, which is totally understandable. She's only six, after all.
After the three of us talked for a little bit longer, Andy for Libbie up again and slowly got her to the vehicle. It was nearly eleven-thirty. After Andy got her in the back, Joe hopped into the drivers seat, while Andy stayed in the back with Libbie. Over-protective dad going on made me laugh, but I'm glad he cares for her so much already. Summer was standing in front of Brendon, holding into his hands that were in front of her. As Joe drove off, we waved, then went back into the house.

"That was kind of scary," Brendon sighed as he plopped onto the couch.
"Yeah, but I'm glad she's ok," I said.
"Me too," Summer said, crawling onto Brendon's lap.
"You did the right thing by calling for me, sweetie," I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. "Did you notice anything before she started moving back and forth?"
"Um, she was sweating a lot and, uhh, she was saying something like, 'No, please! Don't hurt me!'," Summer explained.