I Have Uncles (Elizabeth's POV)

"So what exactly is going on now?" Brendon chuckled slightly, still not sure how to react to all of this.

"Basically," I stood up, getting a weird look from Andy, who then shrugged and sat down. "I am Andy's daughter. He was married to a woman named Natalie a while back, but when she was about two or three months pregnant with me, she told Andy that she wanted a divorce. They got divorced, then when I was born, supposedly Natalie called Andy and said that he was not allowed to see me or anything. He was upset by that, obviously, but he couldn't do anything about it. Anyway, about like three days ago - literally - I decided to take things into my own hands. I had always been curious about who my father was and my mother would never tell me. So, when she left for her business trip that morning, I cracked down on everything - and I mean everything. I was basically stalking like a lot just to find out who my own father was... Once I finally found out just about everything I needed to after hours upon hours of searching, I decided I'd basically run away from home. I packed everything I thought I needed, then went to sleep until it was dark out. I set my alarm on my phone, and once it went off, I grabbed my bag, then started towards the highway. I literally walked all night and part of the day to get to Milwaukee from Chicago. Once I finally got to Andy's house, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He opened it, and well, the rest is history."

"Holy crap," Dallon and Brendon both said.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but look at it this way: if Libbie here would have never gotten curious about me, then we probably would have never ever met. I wouldn't know who she is, she wouldn't know who I am. I'm actually really glad she stalked me," Andy stood up and hugged me.

"I guess stalking does have its advantages," Brendon shrugged.

"Smartass," Joe laughed.

"Hey man, you know you love me!" Brendon said.

"I know I do," Dallon said.

"Ok, Brallon," I smirked.

"Oh god. Your daughter ships us. This could be an issue," Brendon said as he got up.

"You learn to love her," Andy laughed.

"She seems pretty cool," Brendon said as he hugged me. Yeah, Brendon Urie just hugged me. Go ahead and be jealous, peasants.

The six of us talked for at least another hour, then both Andy and Joe's phone rang, so they got up, said they had to go, then said goodbye to all of us. I have to admit, I was a little nervous being with Brendon and Dallon for the first time in forever, especially with them being my second favorite band. But hey, if I can get over my dads being from my favorite band, why can't I get over my uncles being in my second favorite band? I'm sure I'll fit right in actually.

"Sissy! Come play with me!" Summer interrupted my thoughts. I walked over to her and gladly sat next to her on the living room floor. "Whatcha playing?"

"Legos," she smiled.

"Ok, she totally got that from Spencer," Dallon laughed. "You cannot separate that man from his Legos."

"But once you think about it, you totally get it because Legos are freaking amazing," Brendon joined in. "until you step on one."

"Then you feel like you're going to die," Dallon said.

"Basically the story of my life," Brendon said. "Spencer and Summer here always leave their Legos out."

"Are you two really discussing Legos?" I asked as I laughed.

"Yes. Problem?" Dallon smirked. "Anyway, you two wanna go do something?"

"Like what?" Summer asked.