Contract

Heartbroken is a word that can't exactly be defined. People try their best to describe it in the most painful way but you never truly understand how painful it is until you're going through a broken heart. Could that much pain be possible?

SinB knocked on the door a few times and waited impatiently for it to open.

"SinB..." Yerin spoke in a low voice.

"We need to talk" SinB had a blank expression with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Come inside" Yerin moved out of SinBs way.

"I'll miss this place..." SinB looked around the house.

"What do you mean?"

"This is the last time I'll be here. I'll be at your wedding but that's the last time you'll see me"

"You found out?..."

"So you were gonna keep hiding it from me?! You're so fucking cruel! And I thought I was a bad person!"

"SinB just let me explain"

"There's nothing to explain! It's exactly what it sounds like. So were you cheating on him with me? You had sex with me while you were dating that asshole!"

"I don't want to be with him!"

"Then why? Why are you marrying him?"

"I have no other choice. His parents and my parents signed a contract"

"Contract for what?"

"They made a deal that if Natsume will always be my friend then if he's still single he'll get to marry me by the age of 20"

"What the hell kind of deal is that?!"

"Im sorry SinB but I don't think I can see you anymore"

"Well good because you know what? I don't ever want to see your ugly face!" SinB slapped Yerin.

"SinB I...still love you" SinB was already gone.

When SinB got back to the cafe Eunsoo was playing games on her phone because there were no customers.

"Still no one?" SinB asked as she took a seat next to Eunsoo.

"Nope. Not one"

"Eunsoo...will you go to the concert with me?"

"Things didn't work out between you two did they?"

"Sadly, no. I wish they could but maybe we're just not meant to be"

"Probably. I'd forget about her"

"I am. She broke my heart to many times. I can't do it anymore"

"To be honest, you were to good for her anyways. You deserve way more"

"I know...I deserve much better"

"A customer is coming we need to get to work"

"I hope it's not busy" SinB followed Eunsoo back into the kitchen.

"What can I get you today shortie?" SinB smiled when she saw Eunha, the only customer.

"Real funny Eunbi. I'd like to get a cup of SinBs gross coffee" Eunha stuck her tongue out.

"Eunha are you trying to kill yourself?" Eunsoo laughed.

"SinBs face already kills me"

"Whatever. How are you and Sowon?"

"Good. Now that we're out of school we spend a lot of time together"

"Well that's good to hear"