"Alright guys, we'll see you around!" Harry waved. The fans understood to give us our space thankfully, because it seemed like they parted the way and we got to the front of the food line and ordered.

  After ordering, we sat down at our own table and the girls watched us from afar. Aimee kept fussing and begging to go visit them. She truly craved their attention, which everyone thought was cute, but I realized that it might be because her father neglected her so much. The poor thing just wanted someone to notice her.

  "Here, she's got some icing on her chin." Zayn swiped it away and then wiped his hand on a napkin. Aimee laughed and took a sip of her large Coke, which might make her super hyper, but I prayed it wouldn't be too hard to get her to nap.

  "So how's Avery?" Darcy asked.

  "Holdin' up." I said. "I was trying to get her out today but the nurse said I can't until tomorrow at the earliest."

  "Is it that bad?" Darcy frowned. 

  "Apparently." I nodded. "Avery told me last night that the pain wasn't so bad, but then I found out she had the nurse give her more pain medication. I'm not sure why she'd lie to me about that." I also wasn't sure why I couldn't let it go, either, but I didn't say that out loud.

  "Ask her, lad." Liam suggested. "Oh, and we're gonna need to stay the night here. Hotel got raided last night by fans and we barely slept a wink." I groaned and nodded. It seemed like things were just adding up and it made the situation more frustrating.

  "I'll ask the nurse." I said. "There's room for a few more in Avery's room, but I think she needs her space. Aimee and I'll stay in there and maybe we can ask if we can just get another room. Hopefully they'll let us."

  "Another sleepover?" Aimee asked.

  "Yeah, princess." I said, kissing her forehead.

  "Well, we've still gotta get our luggage and everything from the hotel." Liam said.

  "Best do that soon." Louis added.

  For the rest of lunch, we talked casually while the fans made Vine videos of us. The only reason that I knew this was because each time a new Vine would pop up Harry would show us. He was the only one who had the app and was obsessed with watching it for some reason.

  After we ate, we parted ways. The boys and Darcy decided that they were going back to the hotel to grab their things after we talked to a few nurses and got an extra room for them. I took Aimee to go visit her mum, which she told me several times that she missed lots.

  "If she's sleepin' then we need to be quiet, okay?" I reminded her as we went up in the glass elevator. Fans from outside were waving and shouting at us. "We can watch Netflix."

  "Netflix is my favorite thing." Aimee said. "I love it so much."

  I laughed at her and ruffled her hair as we got to the floor that Avery was staying on. We could hear beeps from various heart monitors in other rooms as we walked down to the last room. When I poked my head in, I could see that Avery was awake, her eyes fixed on the t.v.

  "Knock, knock, it's Doctor Horan." I joked. Avery turned and smiled weakly. In the broad daylight I noticed how weak and tired she was. Last night, or earlier this morning I should say, she seemed fine. Now I know that it was all an act.

  "Mommy!" Aimee said, running across the room to her mother and somehow climbing up into bed with Avery. I watched closely to make sure that Avery wasn't showing any pain.

  "Hey, guys." Avery chuckled. "What've you been up to?"

  "We just had lunch with everyone." I smiled, sitting on the side of the bed that Aimee wasn't occupying. "They're gonna head back to the hotel and bring their luggage over. Fans took over the hotel so now they need to switch." I laughed.