:CHAPTER 2:

Stefanie wakes up with a start, then remembers where she is. She goans and looks at the time.

9:42, looks like I'm pretty much adjusted to the time zone, thank god I had those Marvel movies, she thinks as she gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom.

Ugh, what do I do today? School doesn't start for another 2 weeks, so maybe I should find a part-time job? Well, before responsibilities, there's food. I should look at the packet that lady gave me to find somewhere to eat.

Stefanie looks in the mirror, laughs at how bad her hair looks, then proceeds to do her normal morning routine to get ready for the day.

After doing that, she dresses in a white top with spaghetti straps, a blue cardigan, and some short jeans. She searches her jewelry box for a necklace, and takes out one with a round, blue stone as a charm. This will do, Stefanie thinks as she heads to the front door. She puts on some brown gladiator sandals and grabs a brown shoulder bag. As a last-second decision, she grabs her sunglasses and puts them on her head. Wanting to add in some new pictures to her portfolio, she grabs her camera and puts on the architecture lens, putting the landscape lens in her bag. She leaves her apartment and heads towards the elevator.

Stefanie gets to the elevator and presses the button. After a few seconds the elevator arrives and she gets in. As the door is closing she sees a leg go in between the closing door and the wall. The door stops moving and a tall man with blonde hair enters the elevator. They make quick eye contact and Stefanie realizes that he's the guy she accidentally bumped into the other day. As she was about to apologize, the man starts speaking.

"Are you the fräulein I almost knocked over yesterday? I'm sorry for that, I was in a rush," he says in a cool voice.

Stefanie is surprised he recognizes her and replies, "Yes, um, I'm sorry for that too, I was looking at my phone. Maybe next time I shouldn't do that." She scratches the back of her head and gives the man a little laugh. "I'm Stefanie, by the way."

"I'm Marco," he says while reaching out his hand. She takes his hand and shakes it, just as the elevator comes to a stop at the lobby.

"Well, see you around, Stefanie," Marco says with a nod as he quickly heads towards the door.

"See you," she replies.

Wow, he's a cutie, Stefanie thinks, stepping out of the elevator, hopefully all German guys are like this.

As she walks towards the front door, she passes a notice board. A certain flyer catches her eye, so she backtracks to it.

A photography job! She thinks as she reads the flyer, for...Borussia Dortmund? Who are they? She reads further down the flyer. Oh, a fußball, I mean soccer, team. I guess they don't have any major hockey teams here, so I should take my chances with this job. Stefanie rips off one of the little slips of paper having the club's email address and phone number, and places it in her bag.

She walks through the doors, ready for what Dortmund had in store for her today.