chapter 25: tit for tat

Beginne am Anfang

Manik to himself: she is going with dhruv? How dare she? Matlab mere chote bhai ke saath? Is she mad? how can she do this to me?

He was thinking about all this while going near his classroom,just then priya come in front of him and said

Priya: umm hi manik...

Manik did not reply.. she again start

Priya: i know manik you will get angry on me again. But i can't imagine anyone else as my partner other then you.. please please manik you will go with me tomorrow? I know you will not agree.. but still...

Manik: OK!!!

Priya: what?

Manik: kal ready hokar mere ghar aa jana..

Priya: you... you are ready?

Manik: hmm but just as a prom partner.. nothing more.. faltu me hope paalne mat lag jana..

Priya was very surprised.. how come manik said yes to her? But that really doesn't matter.. she is happy,and that's enough..

Priya: OMG... thank you thank you.. so kal sham ko we will go together...😍 what should i were?😜

Manik glare at her.. she gets scared..

Priya: ok ok.. I'm sorry...

Priya left from there happily.. manik sign and left from there with a heavy heart..

After half an hour...

Nandini come to canteen,while thinking about her mistake.. she realized that what she did was not correct. she become emotional for her best friend..

Nandini to herself: kya kar diya tune nandini? Matlab... socha bhi kaise? Ab manik ko kya bolegi? Kya... kya woh maan jayega? Kaise react karega woh,jab uss ko pata chalega ke main... dhruv ke saath jaa rahi hoon? Mujhe manik se baat karni hogi... but woh phone kyun nehi utha raha?

Just then she hear some people were laughing and talking behide her table.. first she try to ignore them

1st girl: omg priya,bata na,kya sach me manik tere saath jayega?

They were nandini's seniors.. hearing manik's name she become curious.. and start concentrating on there conversation..

2nd girl: haa yaar priya... bol naa.. sach me manik ne tujhe apna prom partner banaya?

Hearing this nandini's eye's got wide.. it's like, some electric pole fall on her.. she was shocked..

Priya: yes.. manik said that he want me as a partner..

Nandini don't know what to think now. She don't trust these girls.. what if they are lying?

Priya: he want me,And only me as his prom partner..

1st girl: accha bol na.. kya bola usne tujhse?

Priya: he come to me and said priya,will you be my prom partner? First i said no.. but woh bohot force karne laga.. bolne laga ke mere alawa nobody can be his partner. I'm perfect.. he will not go if i refuse him..

Everyone know that she is lying.. manik will never say all this. But nobody said anything to her.. on the other hand,nandini was controlling her anger..

Priya: and then i said yes..

3rd girl: you know what priya... mujhe to ab tak yakeen nehi ho raha ke manik ne tumhe pucha.. woh tumhare saath ja raha hain..

Priya laugh and said..

Priya: aahaha.. lol.. isme yakeen na karne wali kya baat ho gayi? Ab manik mere saath nehi to kya is.. is behenji ke saath jayega?😆