He's immune

Elijah's POV

I think I've seen someone in Liam's state before. Black eyes normally mean demon but he's a demon hunter. So, that should be impossible. You can't be a demon AND a demon hunter. Its impossible. A demon hunter's blood and demon's blood don't happen to mix. Its one or the other. Hmm...

Liam's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was blinded by light. "Hey Liam." I heard Annabeth's voice. "Am I dead?" I asked. "Not yet." I heard Klaus's voice say. "Nik!" Rebekah scolded. I focused my eyes on Annabeth. "Annabe-" I was cut off. "He needs blood." Elijah said. My eyes went wide. I'm not thirsty though. "Oh ya. Liam you must be so thirsty. I'm sorry." Annabeth apologized. "Uh, no.." They all looked confused. "I'm not thirsty." I shook my head. Klaus stood up from his chair and Elijah stood up straight from the wall he was leaning against and walked next to me. Rebekah went into deep thought. "He's immune." Rebekah said from behind them. "How is this possible?" Elijah asked. Everyone got silent. "His mum might have been a-" I cut Annabeth off. "My mum and dad were shadow hunters.." I said. "And a shadow hunter is..." Klaus trailed off waiting for an answer. "Its fancy language for demon hunter." Elijah said.

Annabeth's POV

I gave Elijah a look that said 'Really? He's right there' and he ignored my look. I looked at Liam. "Continue." I said. "My dad said that he couldn't be compelled and when I asked why he said, 'I am The Original shadow hunter.'" Liam said. "You're blood of another original family?" Klaus asked. "Yeah, I guess." Liam said. "I need to meet your family, Liam." Elijah said. Liam's eyes went wide. (In the story Liam's mom and dad passed... I'M SORRY.)

Liam's POV

Nope, not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. "Fine." I put on a brave face which they seemed to buy. "Follow me." I said and vampire sped to the Beaux dark cemetery and they followed. I stopped in front of 2 graves right next to each other. "Liam, I'm so sorr-" Annabeth was cut off by me. "Wait, This isn't my parents grave... Its supposed to be right here. I remember because its row 14 and number 92. Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492 thats how I remember it." I said. I furrowed my eye brows. I looked at both graves then the number between them. "I just don't get it. Its supposed to be right here." I said.

3rd person's POV

What Liam doesn't know can't hurt him right? Wrong, what Liam doesn't know will kill him. He doesn't know the danger of even being there, they are coming for him. No one knows it yet, but they get closer every 5 minutes. Darkness coming, crawling out of the shadows, slowly but certainly making their way to Liam. They will find Liam, but Annabeth will stand to fight for her love that is Liam. She would kill the innocent for him. She loves him and he loves her. Their love is like a bike going fast down a hill, rolling and tumbling down the hill.... And sometimes there will be bumps in the road and because of those bumps, the bike shakes and falls down... but it is always picked up and it starts down that same road again. (<Wow that was deep. I just made that up but that was the deepest thing I've ever put on here. I'm proud of myself now. lol.) They'll never give up on their love... never. They'll try and try again.

OMG GUYS! I'M NOT OK. I JUST MADE UP THE PART "Their love is like a bike going fast down a hill, rolling and tumbling down the hill.... And sometimes there will be bumps in the road and because of those bumps, the bike shakes and falls down... but it is always picked up and it starts down that same road again." AND I READ IT OVER AGAIN AND MY HEART SHATTERED. THOSE WERE THE MOST WISE SENTENCES I'VE EVER CAME UP WITH IN MY LIFE. DID YOU LIKE IT?!