Memory lane

Perrie's POV (did you see this POV coming?)

I was walking to my friends house when suddenly I was jumped. They didn't take my money, in fact they took nothing.... but my blood. What ever it was bit me. It looked human but it wasn't. VAMPIRE?!? I've been bitten by a vampire?! That monster left me in the cold to die. I fell to the ground. I was dying... fast but painfully. I felt myself weaken. Then I saw a pear of boots before me. Women's boots. The woman, I'm guessing.. squatted down so I could see her face. Yup, its a woman. I couldn't see her features clearly. It was blurry but I think she had long, dirty blonde hair. She bit into her own skin and without hesitating, fed me the blood. I hate to say this but.... It tasted good. The wounds in my neck healed almost instantly. I felt strength again. I could see again. The woman before me was a dirty blonde. Well I was right. Her hair was down to her upper back. Thats what I call pretty long. She helped me up. Her eyes were light blue. "Are you okay?" She asked. She had an old time voice but she looked young. I'm not talking about a grandma voice, I'm talking about a voice that you'd hear from around the 1800's. "I don't know.." I said. "Does anything hurt?" She asked. "No..." I said doubtfully. "Good. Nothing is supposed to." She said. I looked at her confused. "Come with us." She said. I looked behind her and discovered there was another girl. The other girl had dirty blonde hair, light blue eyes, and I noticed she was shorter than the first one. The second one looked younger too, maybe by a couple of years. "We'll help you." She said. "Here." She stuck out her hand for me to shake. "My name is Cody." She said. I let go of her hand and she turned around. She motioned for the second one to come. The other one walked over. "I'm Lizzy." She said shaking my hand. The girl Lizzy did not have a old time voice like Cody. I'm still scared out of my mind. What happened? "You are confused and scared." The girl Cody said. "Yes. I mean, I don't really understand what happened and I don't know how I got my strength back." I said.

Cody's POV

She was scared. Actually she was terrified. I put my hand on her shoulder and compelled her. "You will forget everything that had just happened. You were walking to your friend's house when you bumped into Lizzy and I." I compelled. "I will forget everything that had just happened. I was walking to my friend's house when I bumped into you and Lizzy." She repeated in a mono tone. I patted her on the shoulder then asked "What is your name?" "Perrie Edwards." She answered. "Well Perrie. You don't want to keep your friend waiting now do you?" I asked. "No." She answered. "Well you better be on your way then." I said then flashed a evil smile at the end. She walked away. I turned to Lizzy. She was staring at me with an open mouth. I smirked then said "Lizzy close your mouth. You'll catch flys." "You are so bad." She said. "I know. It keeps me awake at night." I said sarcastically. She huffed a little. I dropped my smirk and smiled. "Lets go." My boots were getting annoying because they rubbed and it hurt. I looked down at my feet and snapped my fingers. Camouflage stilettos. I matched my outfit. Nice. Its better than boots that rub. I looked back up at Lizzy and smiled a proud smile. She looked at me unbelievably. "What?" I asked. She just shook her head. We walked home. I unlocked the door and let Lizzy in first. Many years of living got me manners. Once I got in I saw Zayn. He was on the couch, thinking. I read his mind. 'I wonder if I could get Perrie's number somehow..' Is what he was thinking. Perrie. As in Perrie Edwards? "Zayn." I said getting his attention. "Do you know someone by the name of Perrie Edwards?" I asked. "Yeeess.." He said slowly. "Why?" He asked. "Don't question me." I scolded. I still haven't forgiven him for murdering me. He hasn't ever really apologized. Nether has he given me an explaination. That makes me so mad. He backed down and sat back on the couch. You might think I'm being hash but having your own daughter murdered. I should be going harder on him. I'm not though. I will be harsh and rude to Zayn. He'll have to get used to that. Its fun being bad... I think I could get used to this...

Lizzy's POV

Cody's different... A bad different. But who can blame her? I mean Zayn, HER OWN FATHER, had people murder her. No father would ever in a million years have a good excuse why. Zayn hasn't apologized and I think I know why. I don't think Zayn's sorry. I DO think.. No I take that back I KNOW he is a monster in human skins. He deserves to rot for what he has done. He might be a werewolf hunter but family can't be left in the dust. There is NO excuse why he would kill his own daughter. Even if he is a werewolf hunter and she is a werewolf. You can't just go off and do that Zayn. There will be consequences.