No title

Klaus's POV

"Klaus don't." Rebekah said. "Sister! I should have known you would have found him!" I exclaimed waving the dagger around. "Why not put this poor lad out of his misery?" I added putting the dagger against his throat. "Elijah help us." Annabeth begged. "I'm sorry Anna, I'm on Nik's side." Elijah said. "WHAT?!" Rebekah and Annabeth both screamed. For once Elijah is on the same page as me. I looked at him confused. "He did things worst than father." He said. Thats true. "Kill him." Elijah added. "Do it." Harold said. "Kill me." Harold added. "Ah, I get it." I said pulling the knife away. "You want me to kill you, to put you out of your misery." I added. He stepped back and looked at me. "You know what, I think I'll let you live with your pain and misery." I added again. He looked at the ground. Elijah's jaw clenched and unclenched. Why is Elijah so mad?

Elijah's POV

'Harold should be dead.' I thought clenching and unclenching my jaw. Remember when I said Harold was never my friend? When I discovered my lost love Sky was murdered, I never found out who did it. I just recently found out he was the one that murdered her, so now I hate him even more than I did centuries ago. I rarely ever fall in love. My fists clenched and unclenched over and over again. I never get this angry. I narrowed my eyes at Harold.

Klaus's POV

When Elijah narrowed his eyes Harold I saw anger, disgust, and... Pain? Interesting. Harold has done something to Elijah as well. I just need to know what.

Harry's POV

They're still coming for me. I feel it. I'm not safe here, but yet again, I'm never going to be safe. I don't want to be one of them. They do awful things and I've changed. Why me? Why have I been chosen to be one of the seven? I'd rather die. Klaus pushed me over to Rebekah, Cod-Annabeth, and Elijah. Elijah's facial expression hardened. He looked ready to kill. Rebekah hugged me and I whispered, "I'm alright" in her ear. Thats when I saw it. It was one of the six that tried to capture me and force me into the seven. My eyes widened and I let go of Rebekah. "Harry? Is something wrong?" Annabeth asked as she saw my facial expression. I just gulped in response. Klaus walked up to me and said aloud "The klan of the seven." Elijah, Rebekah, and Annabeth all turned around to see. "There is no reason to hide Harold!" He yelled. "You will be one of us!" He yelled again. I took in an angered breath and turned around. I fast walked over to the special dagger and picked it up. I fast walked back to where I was before. "Ooohh, I knife! I'm sooo scared!" He used a heavy sarcasm. I threw the knife into his chest from afar. He dropped to his knees and he caught on fire. He fell completely down and we knew he was dead. "Nice aim." Annabeth complemented. Klaus was smirking, Elijah was still looking at me like he was murdering me through his eyes. If looks could kill, I'd already be dead. 1 down 5 to go...

Elijah's POV

I might just kill Harold myself! He is one if the seven! And even worst, he WAS THE SEVENTH. Thats pretty bad.

*a few days later*

Liam's POV

Is Annabeth home? I don't know but I'll check. I knocked on her front door step and no answer. Hmm, lights are on. I knocked again. No answer. Knocked again and the someone answered. It was a girl. "Hello, I'm sorry I was looking for Annabeth Mikaelson?" I asked. "You didn't hear?" The girl asked. "Hear what?" I asked getting nervous. "I'm sorry but, Annabeth is dead."

Author: Ooohhh, what happened in those few days? I guess you'll find out in the next chapter. I don't think Annabeth is dead.. LOVE U MEH SEXY CARROTS.😜 OVER 6k OMG I COULD DIE. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU, YOU SEXY CARROTS YOU!