Imagine 35 - Suprises pt.3

That night you stayed at home watching movies , Norman texted you every day with either sending you a daft photo or a goodnight message, but non of that.

You wanted to message him so badly but your fear Of getting rejected what too high. You sat on your sofa watching rick and morty for background noise with a glass of wine staring at the email about your other job.

You sat there not knowing weather to say yes or no, you hadn't spoke to Norman since this morning and you didn't know the next time you would talk. You went to sleep about 3am.

The next day you went shopping for some new clothes and then walked your dog. Still not a single message off him. You sat there watching tv once again as you oderd yourself a takeaway.

It must off been 20 minuets later as you heard a knock on the door you grabbed your purse and opened the door to find Norman stood there.

You stopped for a second not knowing what to do or say " Um hello " You said awkwardly.

" Can we speak?" He asked.

" Sure, I've Oderd a takeaway you can have some when it comes " you said as you and Norman both walked in.

" Look I didn't know why I was doing the other day it's just you saying that you liked me and then the thought of you leaving just pissed me off " he said as youse both sat down on your sofa.

" I understand that , I just got scared and didn't know what to do .... I said no to the job anyway" You said pouring more wine into your glass, " want one ? I have beer in the fridge "

" I'll have a beer " he said as you walked to your fridge and collected a beer for Norman.

" you didn't say no because of me " He said

" your one of the reasons yes , but there are others like I wouldn't know anyone, I'd have to buy a house it would just be too much hassle " You said drinking all of your wine at once and then pouring a other one.

" Didn't know you were a heavy drinker " he said as you blushed.

" Yeah I am , I drink too much and too often I really need to stop this if my fourth in a hour " I said as he looked surprised.

That night youse watched movies , drank more alcohol and ate your takeaway it was a good night but the best bit was when he kissed you around 3 hours after he arrived.

The kissing didn't last long use soon were both in your bedroom making love , the night ended of youse taking a selfie together your arms around his bare chest with your bed coveres covering your chest.

You had your hand hiding half of your face, Norman posted the photo onto his Instagram with the caption " First night in with my beautiful 😻❤️"

" So I guess were official then ?" You asked as he looked at the comments on his photo.

" Yeah " He said kissing your forehead .