Imagine 14 - It will all be okay

Requested by EmilyWainwright8 hope you like it 💞

Imagine being almost blind and you have to get contacts to make you see and Norman comforting you about it....Ends with SMUT
---------------------------

Norman held hold of your hand as you both sat in the waiting room, You had a medical condition what was making you go blind the doctors had said that these contacts would help you see again.

Your doctor came out as both you and Norman stood up, you let out a sigh as you both walked to the doctors room.

" Everything is going to be okay " Norman said as he kissed your temple.

" I just hope so " I said as we walked into the room.

The Doctor asked me a few questions about my  vision and i answered them truthfully.

" zLet me go and get the correct Contacts for you " The doctor said as he walked out the room.

I hated this, Feeling if this went wrong then u would be unless, I hated the pressure it had on Norman it embarrassed me.

The doctor came in a minute later holding a box with a pair of contacts, He put them into my eyes and suddenly my vision become clear.

" How do they feel?" He asked.

" They feel a bit weird but they work " I said sitting up from the chair.

" They will need changing everyday so they don't get infected, And keep them in this so that there clean " He said as he handed me a other pair of the contacts.

He gave me a left saying how to use them and other stuff like that.

" You hungry?" Norman asked as we left the doctors.

" A bit, I'll just make something when I get home " I said as we got into the car.

He drove us home and unlocked the door as I made my way into the kitchen to make my self something to eat.

As I  cooked my self a pancake u felt Norman's hands go around my waist and his neck sink into my neck giving me a kiss.

" Norman I'm cooking " I said trying to get him off me as he turned the gas of the oven off.

He picked me up and carried me into our room, Laying me down on the bed unbuckling his jeans as I took my leggings off.

He laid on top kissing me as he unbuteend  my top. I put my hand around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He took his boxers off and pulled my nickers down after, I could feel his erection against my right as he lifted me into him as he stared to trust inside of me.

I moaned out as I could feel Norman's hot breath against my neck as he rested his head there.

I moaned out in pleasure as he went faster and faster.

" Emily, I-I'm gonna cum " He mumbled as I felt the cum go inside of me.

We didn't use condoms as I was on  brith control.

He finally pulled out and started kissing me, I checked the time in my phone 9:57 pm.

" Wanna watch a movie?" Norman asked.

" Yeah " I said as he wrapped his arm around me and turned Netflix on.

--------------------------

Sorry if the smut was bad lmao
And I wrote this half asleep so
I'm sorry if it's not that good,
Vote and comment✌🏼️