Imagine 13 - Who's that girl

Imagine : Your friends with Lauren and she throws and party and you meet TWD cast for the first time and Norman ask's who you are.

Please listen to the song above I think it fits well with this imagine.

-------------------------

You started getting ready to go to Lauren's party, you knew about three or four what we're going the rest were the walking dead cast who you had never met before but Lauren had told you many stories about them.

You were wearing a simple nude dress and skirt what matched with some white heels and your hair was in a high ponytail with curls.

You drove to Lauren's house and arrived a classy 45 minutes late, Lauren had been one of your best friends science school so her home was like your second and you never bothers to Knock, you grabbed your two bottles of vodka and walked in hearing the loud music playing.

You walked in and hugged Lauren and placed the two bottles down on the table as your poured yourself a glass of wine and started drinking it.

You spoke to the only people what you knew hear as Lauren introduced you to Steven as you only knew as Glenn and Emily who you knew as Beth. You spoke to them as you saw Norman staring at you.

You hadn't spoken to him ever but you had seen him on the walking dead as you and your roommate watch the walking dead.

After half a hour you went outside to have a cigarette, you tried to light it but your lighter wasn't working when you saw a flame go what wasn't your what lit your fag.

You looked up to see that it was Norman. " Thanks, your a life saver" You giggled as he laughed.

" No problem" He said as he took light is own fag. " You a good friend of Lauren?"

" Yeah known her since I was about 14 or 15 " You said.

" What's your name?" He asked

" Y/N" You said as his eyes widened.

" Oh my god Lauren always tells us stories about you " He laughed.

" Oh god, I bet there awful " You laughed back.

" Nah, I there funny...I think the best was the one when you were about 16 or 17 and you were really drunk and stared dancing on a table " He laughed as you put your hand over you Fave to hide your embarrassed as you laughed.

" She's such  a bitch, how many stories I could tell you about her " You laughed as you threw your smoked fag into the ground.

" I think you should tell me" He said as he dropped his.

" I won't because I'm a nice person " You laughed as you both walked back inside.

You had some more to drink as you checked the time 1:03am, you rang a taxi to take you home as you had some drinks and you couldn't drive back.

The taxi finally arrived and you jumped in it to take you home.

Norman POV

After me and Y/N went back inside she talked to a few of her friends and I spoke to Andy and Steven, I couldn't help but stare at her every few seconds she was so beautiful, She was Lauren's Age had a beautiful Y/H/C hair and these big Y/E/C eyes.

I wanted to talk to her ask her for her phone number I was quite confident from the alcohol but when I looked she was gone, I searched around the room and I couldn't find her.

She must be in the kitchen i thought as I got up and walked in there bug she wasn't, I walked over to Lauren, Emily and Melissa.

" Lauren where did Y/N go?" I asked.

" Oh she went home about 10 minutes ago " She said as I felt my heart drop.

" Is she coming back?" I alder but mentally face planted my self...Of course she want she went home!

" Probably not" Lauren laughed.

" Oh " I mumbled and walked back to sit with Andy and Steven.

For the rest of the night I couldn't stop but think about her and regret how I should of asked for her number.