Imagine 5 - Hurt Pt.2

" Where the hell have you been?!" my dad shouted as I lent against the door frame.

" Out " I replied with as He scoffed.

" Out?" He mockingly repeated after me " Do you know how worried I've been, Knowing that my daughter has gone out to parties where drugs are"

" So " I replied with but then regret it after.

" Mingus, Go upstairs and turn the Xbox on I'll be up soon " My dad said as Mingus began to walk towards me.

That's it all the anger Inside of me just kinda blew. " Yeah that's it isn't it! Dad if you had any idea what you were doing you would understand why I've been skipping school, Getting drunk and going to parties " I shouted as Mingus stopped walking.

" What ?" my dad asked

" Tonight you were meant to stay in with me, Watch a movie and mess around but no you went out with Mingus, Yeah if it was a one off I wouldn't mind but it all the time! You were meant to take me Out for a meal, Take me to the beach last weekend, Take me shopping and to Disney land, But you couldn't because You either didn't take me or spend time with Mingus. I - I don't even know if I want to live hear anymore " I said as the tears wouldn't stop falling down my face. At this point Mingus had left to avoid the awkwardness.

" You don't want to live hear?" Dad asked his voice breaking on the last word. I never saw my dad cry unless it was on TV or in a movie.

I shrugged my shoulders unable to say a word. I felt his arms go around me and pull me close into him.

" I'm so sorry Y/N. please for me and Mingus stop doing all these things, I can't bare to see you become a drug addict and ruin your life. I promise that me and you are going to do so much together " My dad whispered into my ear as I felt his tears fall into my bare shoulder.

" I love you dad " I managed to say.

" I love you Y/N, More than anything never forget that " He whispered into my ear.