I'm SO going to regret this.I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his neck,"Are you sure about that?"

He was so friggin' confused right now and that's exactly what I wanted.

I kept kissing his neck,making my way to his cheek,"I should have kissed you when I had the chance,but I have to go now".

The second I backed away he pulled me in again,"No stay".

"Jay is probably on his way back,I need to go"I said kissing his cheek one last time,"Meet me tomorrow by the lake".

Just like that I left the cabin and walked hurriedly back to our cabin.I unlocked the front door to find Jay pacing nervously in the living room,"Oh finally!"

"I only left like,five minutes"I rolled my eyes.He grabbed my shoulders,"What happened did he hurt you?Did he kiss you what happened?"

"Jay calm down he didn't hurt me.In fact he totally fell for my irresistible charm"I smirked pushing my hair back.Jay laughed,"You're starting to sound just like me cupcake".

"..You're right.Oh my god I'm spending too much time around you".

We both burst into laughter,"I told him to meet me by the lake tomorrow,just like we planned".

"Good"Jay nodded,"Just..".

"What?"

"Don't kiss him,I can't stand to see your beautiful pink lips on someone else's lips".

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug,"Don't worry.You know I'm yours".

He hugged me back and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.I felt so safe in his arms,so relaxed.We went to bed that night all tangled up,my head rested on his chest peacefully and he caressed my back.My liking for Jay is starting to grow more and more everyday and it's scaring me.After what happened with Jordan,I told myself I'm not gonna fall in love again,not going to give my all to someone again,because love destroys you.My head says 'snap out of it' ,but my heart says 'Jay Rockefeller,I'm totally falling for you'.

* * *

"Goddammit!"Jay's eyes grew wider as he stared at me head to toe,"I have the sexiest wife".

"I'm guessing you like this one"I laughed looking at my reflection in the mirror.This white bikini complimented my naturally tanned skin,and apparently drove Jay crazy.

"You have a nice rack cupcake"Jay said wiggling his eyebrows.My cheeks turned crimson,"Oh my god can you shut up!"

He burst into laughter,"Just go,that idiot is probably waiting for you".

I put on my shorts and left the cabin.The second I stepped out,everyone's eyes landed on me.I pushed my brown hair back and walked towards Wesley who stared at me with an open jaw.

"Oh fuck.."I heard him mumble as soon as I arrived.I looked around,no sign of Peyton.

"Hey Wes!"I greeted him planting a kiss on his cheek.He completely lost it and grabbed my hand,"Let's umm,take a walk".

"Sure"I smiled and followed him.We walked away from everyone around us until finally stopping once we reached the other side of the lake.Suddenly Wesley grabbed my waist and pushed my body to his forcefully.The worst part? I had to pretend to like it.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now babe"He said placing kisses on my collarbone.I wrapped my hands around his neck,"How much?"

He growled and squeezed my ass,pushing me against a tree.Jay where the heck are you?!