last

Hyungwon's POV

I went to go look for my house once I stepped onto the nostalgic land I left a few months ago.

The scent and the environment is much different from the past. It felt strange. I felt like I was at the verge of tears thinking about Wonho.

I walked past various buildings that definitely look more fancy and refined than they were in the past.

I drove my car up the mountains to the mansions.

Once I got to the door, I knocked on the door, I had a feeling Sewoon was at home.

"Sewoon? Hello?" I knocked.

He opened up the door, sleepily in his pajamas.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"This is my house. Why wouldn't I be here?" I replied back, I was offended.

Sewoon looked confused, ".. Hyung you moved last year. You live with your husband."

I was dumbfounded.

"Give me the address." I said.

"Hyung, you shouldn't forget your address." Sewoon laughed, but wrote down the address on a piece of paper.

I looked at the address and my jaw dropped. This address is way too familiar.

I hopped onto my car and drove full speed. No way in hell was this real. I have to see it to believe it.

I arrived at my 'house'.

I hesitantly put my finger on the doorbell and pressed against it.

I heard foot steps run up to the door and the door creaked open.

"Hyungwonnie!" An all too familiar voice squealed.

Wonho was wearing his kendo uniform and wrapped his arms around me while smiling.

"Honey, you're home!" He cheered and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt nothing but love at this moment, my heart was beating hard and I felt all my love for him inside my body. I must really love him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed back, missing the smell of this fantastic man.

It was nice going back to my time and being welcomed with a sweet kiss.

Wonho's hands were on my face, I opened my eyes and saw a ring on his hand.

I smirked into our kiss and Wonho let go.

".. Damn Hyungwon.. That was a heck of a kiss.. Did something happen?" Wonho asked.

I simply smiled at him and said, "I just really missed you."

"Hyunwoo!" Wonho hollered, "Daddy's home!"

A tired little toddler walked down the stairs dizzily and saw my face and broke into a toothy grin.

The little boy hugged my waist and I lifted him up into my arms.

"Good afternoon Hyunwoo." I kissed his chubby cheeks.

Wonho's POV

(time skip two weeks)

I got used to the loneliness a little, I didn't cry over Hyungwon anymore, so it was fine.

I continued going to the dojo daily and I took full custody of the place. I also put up flyers for lessons. Maybe I should start thinking about my future?

It suddenly started raining one day, after I finished training at the dojo.

I passed by the cafe Hyungwon and I visited often to get frappes. I decided to stop in there and ordered my drink and waited.

A man walked in, dressed in a college sweatshirt all drenched. He was walking while flipping around a kendama and when he failed, a far too familiar gleam caught my eye as something dropped from his pocket.

The pocketwatch used for time traveling.

I dove on the ground and caught the watch, I knew how important this was to Hyungwon during this time.

"Uh.. You dropped something." I stood up and handed the watch to him.

"Thank you so much." His lips formed into a U-shape and that polite smile made my heart want to burst.

He ordered a green tea frappe and I knew for sure, that was Hyungwon.

I ended up getting my drink and pulled out a chair to sit on.

Present Hyungwon took out his laptop and sat on the table across from me.

"Hey, can I sit with you?" I asked nervously.

Hyungwon looked at me and nodded kindly, "Of course."

hey guys this is the last chapter!! sooo i am thinking of a sequel to this book, but i don't know if i should write it, so maybe if some people comment down for a sequel based on how hyungwon and wonho got together, maybe that will be made!

i am writing more monsta x fanfics, i do have one planned in my brain right now!!!

mi amor; showhyuk

minhyuk is an aspiring actor and hyunwoo is the back stage guy who sets up props. hyunwoo can't express his emotions well and minhyuk teaches him how to act.