dashi run run run

^ literally what was in my mind after thinking of titling the chapter as "run"

Wonho's POV

Why was this man here? He pulled me into a shady area, next to some bar. I had some experience at bars, but I became all fixated on Shownu, I didn't bother going to bars anymore. I focused my life on kendo.

"Don't tell me I have to pay something as compensation for being saved?" I gasped, I was frightened to what would happen.

"Oh my god." Was all Hyungwon could say.

"What? Do I? I'm not going inside if that's the case." I crossed my arms.

"... No. That's not the case here. You may have just met me for the first time, but I'm not that much of a sick man." Hyungwon sighed.

"How come you're on the announcements?" I asked curiously.

"The government is digging their nose in too deep into my business." Hyungwon scowled.

"What?" I was confused.

"Fate is quite cruel and the only way to change fate that has already happened is to change what has happened. I just happened to find a way to alter time and do that." Hyungwon explained subtly.

"Why did you though?" I asked, this was getting interesting.

"Just go inside." Hyungwon avoided the question. He opened the lock and lead me inside.

His room was dirty, it looked like a sewer, so this is what happens when you're in hiding. He had fancy chairs and a table though, his table had clock parts scattered everywhere.

I casually strolled around. There was only one couch, no bed.

"One couch?" I asked.

"What you see here is all I have." Hyungwon answered.

I decided not to bother him anymore and stayed silent.

"Tomorrow we have to leave quickly. The government knows well that I gave you the watch and they will be looking for you and me." Hyungwon spoke.

".. but my dream of being a kendo master?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry Wonho, but you have to be a kendo master on the mountains or something. It's okay." Hyungwon apologized, and it sounded very sincere.

"Whatever. Hyung matters more." I waved it away, I was being truthful. I only wanted to be a kendo master because of Hyung.

It was night and I slept on the couch on one end, Hyungwon slept on the couch on the other end. Our feet tangled with each other.

And it was incredibly uncomfortable.

"I can't sleep, Hyungwon." I complained.

"There's cockroaches everywhere on the floor. There's only on the couch or the floor." Hyungwon mumbled, he was half asleep.

I closed my eyes and let it go.

It was four a.m. in the morning and the Sun was ready to rise up. I felt Hyungwon shake me, he had a small suitcase carrying clock parts.

"You have more watches?" I asked.

"I'll let you time travel along the journey if you'd like. Just not now, we have some traveling to do." Hyungwon said.

Hyungwon handed me a black cloth that covered my face. Hyungwon wore the same black cloth as well.

We walked across town, some eyes were on us, but we walked quickly.