cheer up

Hyungwon's POV

Wonho's face was covered with his hands glued to his face.

"I'm sorry." I said softly, I wrapped my arms around his figure.

".. thank you." He mumbled.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Thank you for comforting me and helping me." He said.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him towards my chest, hopefully not seemingly romantic.

He cried into my chest that night.

The next day, I pulled him out of his bed.

"Wonho, let's go shopping! Ahjussi will buy you something ~" I spoke sweetly.

He groaned, "I don't feel like it. Plus, you're supposed to be two years younger."

I frowned, "C'mon. Please Wonho, I don't want you thinking about the past."

"Can we just cuddle the whole day?" He pleaded.

".. Fine. For an hour, then we really have to go shopping so you can get some sunlight. Your natural skin is pale enough."

He smiled and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I was okay with this skinship, it was actually quite relaxing.

After an hour I pulled him out of the bed and we went shopping together.

"Make sure we hang down low so no one will act weird around us." I told Hoseok. He nodded in an uncaring way.

"C'mon Hoseok." I calmly spoke, he sleepily changed his clothes.

I dragged Wonho into various clothing stores. His wardrobe seemed a bit too raunchy. He yawned out of boredom while looking at all the clothes. No matter what store we went to, he was uninterested in the clothes.

"Wonho, please buy something to make you happy. I'll pay for the whole day." I spoke pleadingly.

Wonho yawned again and looked at me in the eye, "Really?" He asked in a low voice, like a little boy asking his mother for ice cream.

"Yes."

Should I be regretting this decision? Wonho had sparks in his eyes when he looked at all the suits.

"Hyungwon! I COULD WEAR THIS ON MY WEDDING. THIS IS SO NICE!" He exclaimed as he jumped around, poking me.

"I think it's better if you wear a tuxedo on your wedding, not a white button-up with a tie." I replied back, chuckling.

".. so I can't buy it?" Wonho pouted like a lost puppy.

"Of course you can." I smiled warmly and brought out my wallet.

Wonho, looking very pleased, walked into the next store.

"I've always wanted a pedicure, Hyungwon." Wonho shyly said.

"Go ahead!" I said.

Wonho leaped onto the salon chair and let the ladies clip his toes as well as massage his feet. He looked pleased so I gave it a try.

"Hyungwon.. this is so nice. Thank you." He tapped my hand that was resting on an arm rest.

"You saved my life. This is the least I can do." I replied.

His eyes turned sad, "You.. wanted to save me because you pitied me.. Hyungwon, I thank you so much."

I chuckled back, "It was my choice. You don't have to thank me."

Wonho's POV

Hyungwon took me out and paid for more stuff. A pedicure and clothes in that expensive suit store was enough, but he really insisted. He ended up buying me new shoes, sweaters, and health packs.

Hyungwon eventually brought up lunch and I obliged.

"So what food do you want?" He asked.

"Uhh.. that toast place looks good. I'm not too hungry right now." I said.

"Hey, wanna do something fun?" He smirked.

I raised one eyebrow in curiosity.

"Want to get toast and bring it inside McDonald's to eat?" Hyungwon laughed.

"Sure."

We ordered our toast and quickly got it.

"I'll carry both plates and you distract them by going inside in the front entrance, okay? I'll be in the back exit, going in." Hyungwon said.

I put a thumbs-up and walked in.

I casually sat on a two-person table and watched Hyungwon walking quickly, getting to our seats.

We quietly giggled and grabbed our forks to eat the toast. As soon as we got started, a lady crept behind us.

"Sorry, you're not supposed to eat outside food inside of here." She said.

I smirked at Hyungwon, curious of what he's about to say.

"We ordered something." He lied.

"Sir, you still can't be here." The lady spoke again, getting a little irritated.

I held in my giggles and let Hyungwon take his tray and move out.

"We're terrible people." He grinned as we walked together, back into the food court.

We then went into the arcade.

"So how much do you want in your card?" Hyungwon asked me.

"I think you paid enough!" I pushed away his wallet.

"Two $30 cards please." Hyungwon slid the credit card inside his front pocket onto the table.

"Damn you." I whined.

Hyungwon ended up going to the claw machines and spent $30 on getting 10 stuffed animals. Basically, he won all the games.

".. What the heck.." I mumbled.

"There's always a special trick to these games." Hyungwon grinned.

"At least time traveling doesn't charge suitcase quantities." I commented.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't even have to worry about that if there were any." Hyungwon paused,

"These are all yours."

"What the?!" I shouted, "These are Sanrio plushies, they're brand name as well as being huge!"

"Just keep them. I see you in your sleep, always trying to hug something." Hyungwon chuckled.

".. thank you so much." I muttered.

We spent the rest of the time playing at the arcade until it closed.

"Hyungwon, thank you." I said again in the car.

"What? You needed a cheer up." He replied.

"You could've left after Hyung's death.. But you didn't.." I spoke softly, "You made me get over his death. I could've been mourning for weeks, not getting out of bed."

Hyungwon reached over a hand and ruffled my hair, "It's no biggie."

We got to the parking space of my house and got out of the car.

After Hyungwon closed the car door, I wrapped my arms around his skinny figure.

"Thank you so much. Seriously."

ey guys sorry for not posting for like a month. i was sick, had finals, and was traveling! i missed writing so much!!