Ch. 11 Surprise visit

~Time skip~

Your pov

It had almost been 2 months since I left the mansion, the first place I could actually call... home...

My life here with my mother was better now, better then before I left. I actually made friends and Lillian didn't dare bother me... or at least not as much.

Today I was hanging out with one of my friends, his name was Caleb. (Lol I'm a PLL fan)

We were just talking about nothingness and then...

'N/N I gotta tell you something' Caleb started.

'What's up?' I asked.

I'm in love with you'

'...'

I stayed silent when I he said that.....

'So what do say? Do you love me too?' He said, no sound of nervousness.

'Caleb I-I... I don't feel the same....' I replied. I didn't want to hurt him because he was my friend but.... My heart belonged to someone else........ a certain Eyeless killer.

'What?' He,im guessing asked. 'What?! How do you not love me back after all I did!!!!! I fucking stood up for you and were there for you!!!'

'Could you stop yelling! I'm sorry, I don't feel the same my heart belongs to someone else'

Rage filled his eyes and he pushed me to the wall.

'If you don't love me, I'll make you' he said trying to sound as calm as he could.

An angry smirk (IDEK) appeared on his face as he leaned closer to..... kiss me!?

I tried to push him away and run to the open window but I failed he just pushed me back. Just when his lips were about to reach mine... a shadow came trough the window and pinned him to another wall, releasing me.

As the light started shining on him and I reconigsed the shadow as.... Jack?

Jack's pov

I felt that same aching feeling in my chest again when she said she likes someone else but when he started yelling and freaking out....... When he pushed her to the wall and tried to kiss her, that's when he went to far for me.

I jumped trough the open window and pulled him of Y/N pinning him against the wall with my scalpel to his throat. I felt my blood boiling when I looked into that brats eyes.

Then the boy passed out, of fear I think. He falls to the ground as I take a step back then slowly facing to Y/N. I expected her to tell me off or something but instead she hugged me, of course I hugged back.

'You're not gonna tell me off for making him pass out?' I asked still hugging her... or well she didn't let go yet so I didn't either.

'No! You did kinda save me aaaaaand I missed you' she replied. She was so adorab--- nope don't think that!

When we finally let go of each other (after 2 minutes) she spoke again.

'So why are you here anyway' I think I saw a light pink on her cheeks, is she blushing?

'I thought I'd check on how you were... heh and I missed you too' i mumbled the last part.

She smiled lightly, her smile was so beautiful. Then it faded away as she looked at her passed out "friend"

'Maybe we should....' I knew what she meant and I nodded.

We set it up so it looked like he fell asleep while watching the movie. (Yes you were watching a movie with him)

Well this is kind of a Cliffhanger! What will happen next, when Caleb wakes up? F