Brother's Advice?

Genji had returned to his home and sat himself on his couch. He sighed and placed his hands over his face. Hanzo soon came in and noticed that his brother was in distress and decided to head over to him.
     "Is there something wrong?" Hanzo asked, walking his way over and taking a seat aside his brother. Genji stayed silent for a while.
     "Have you ever confessed to someone before, Hanzo?" He shifted his gaze to meet his brothers.
     "Yes, Why are you asking?" Hanzo questioned, concerned.
     "Were you nervous?" Genji ignored his brothers questioning. Hanzo noticed the obvious avoidance of his question, but answered along anyways.
"Of course... But after realizing that there was no need for worry, I felt a little more comfortable." Hanzo explained. "Is there someone you are planning to confess to?" Again, Genji said nothing but soon he nodded in response.
"Yes.." He said with slight hesitation, "I tried today while I had the chance but... I couldn't find the words to say..." He sighed, frowning.
"Actions speak louder than words brother." Hanzo stated. "You have many chances and alot of time to work on it, if that is what you choose, would you like for me to assist you?"
"I-I don't know..." Genji answered cautiously. "I'll give it a try, I suppose."
Then, they began. Genji first had proceeded to do a few breathing exercises to calm himself down. He closed his eyes and tried his hardest to imagine Zenyatta.
"I want to get something off my chest..." Genji breathed.
"What is it?" Hanzo asked, playing the role to the best of his ability.
"I-I...." Genji began to stutter, his nervousness getting the best of him.
"You what?" Hanzo asked
"I...Can't do it." Genji opened his eyes, gasping quietly. "I'm sorry brother... I cannot do this.. It doesn't feel the same." He shook his head.
"It will take time until you are ready." Hanzo said.

((It I'll end this chapter here, School is coming up and I'm not ready—))