The Final Confession

||Hello! It's finally the summer so I'm going to start writing again, Im so sorry for such a long wait||

"What is the matter, Genji?" Zenyatta asked,
"I... I wanted to talk to you about something." Genji spoke, one could sense his anxiety.
"Of course, What is it?"
     "Well— You see... I've uh.. I've been trying to say this to you for a long time...but i just havent had the courage... my fears have been pulling
me back..." Genji sighed.
     "Remember Genji, You must overcome your fears if you wish to move on. So tell me, what have you been wanting to say?"
     "I... I love you sensei— Ever since you've helped me i've fallen more and more in love with you... I hope you feel the same for me, master." Zenyatta kept a decently neutral face before giving a gentle smile.
     "Is that all you needed to say?" Zenyatta asked, Genji frowned, nodding. Perhaps he didn't feel the same... thus, he turned himself away.
"Yes.... That was all I had to say...I'll see you tomorrow, then, master." He sighed, beginning to walk away.
     "I love you too, Genji" Zenyatta spoke at last, causing Genji to stop where he was.
"You... you do?" He asked, his eyes widening as he turned to face his tutor. Zenyatta nodded, taking slow steps towards genji, soon they were face to face.
"Yes, I do." He smiled gently, cupping the others face.

((Sorry for such a long wait and a shitty ending, I'll try better for my furure stories))