The Truth.

Chapter 11: The Truth

Lisa's POV: What do I say, he doesn't know about his job! Should I wait until he is getting better or should I tell him now? Fuck!

Lisa: You kinda have a job.

Shane: Do I? I remember getting fired because that fucking stupid video on YouTube.

Lisa: Do you have an idea what your job is?

Shane: Please not Jenny Craig!

Lisa: No, it is YouTube.

Shane: What?

Lisa: Your a Youtuber, you have many subscribers who love you and have been worrying about you for months, it has been really tough for them because they feel like they only have you in their life, and since the accident they have been lost without you.

I see tears in his eyes, I don't know what else to say, should I comfort him or show him his last youtube video.

I will let it sink in for a bit, he is just sitting there, staring into space, he is so confused.

Shane's POV:

People actually care about me? I don't know what to think, people actually like me for once, after years of abuse and bullying, people care, I don't know what to say, all I can think of is I am not alone. and my subscribers are not alone because I have kinda been there for them. I need to put a video up quick!

Shane: Can I see the last video I put up please?

Lisa: Sure.

Lisa put a laptop on my lap and clicked on a video, and it was an ask shisa. After a few quiestions I broke down, I can't remember any of this, I try so hard to remember before the hospital but I can't.

I turn to Lisa and she is in tears too, she sees me notice them and tries to wipe them away.

Lisa: That was the last one you done.

I hug her. I hold her for a few minutes and I hope that this would last forever, she look at me with her beautiful eyes, I coild get lost in them, I kiss her. This is perfect.

Lisa's POV:

He is kissing me. I haven't felt this in a while. I haven't realised how much I have missed his lips on mine. I love him. He is perfect. This is perfect.

We let go. I look in his eyes.

Lisa: We can try to fix this.

Shane: What?

Lisa: Try and bring back your emory, I know it sounds crazy but I think we can do this.

Shane: How?

Lisa: I know this sounds crazy, but you are going to have to trust me.

Shane: Ok, but just one more thing.

Lisa: What?

Shane: This.

He kisses me again, I am so glad he is mine.

------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hi guys! I know I haven't done a chapter in ages! Don't kill me! I have had homework and studying to do so I have been busy. Don't worry there will be more chapters to come soon.

Love you guys thanks for reading xxx

Chloe x