Getting Out.

Chapter 10: Getting Out

Lisa's POV: does he really like me? he is my world, i am nothing without him, i have missed in so much over the past couple weeks , i still love him, i know i should've moved on straight away but I just couldn't, when his lips touch mine you can feel the connection, and I love him.

Shane: Can we go home now?

Lisa: Sure, what made you want to come back.

Shane:  Umm, I was crying all of the way home, then my mom said that you were in the hospital, I don't know what happened but I felt like I should be there for you.

Lisa: Thanks for coming back.

Shane: Umm...

Lisa: What?

Shane: I wanted to ask you something...

Lisa: I'm listening...

Shane: I have kind of missed you and I feel like I need to be there for you....

I find it so cute when he's nervous, it is the most adorable thing in the world.

Shane: ...So, do you want to be my girlfriend again?

Did he just say that? Am I dreaming? OH MY GOD HE IS BEING SERIOUS!

Lisa: Yes. Shane I have missed you so much.

Shane: I have missed you too, can we go home now?

Lisa: Sure.

We checked out of the hospital and Shane drove us home, It was so nice to see his perfectness again.

We got home and A letter was posted through our door, I opened it and it said

"You Have To Pay Rent By The End Of This Month Or You're Out"

SHIT!!!

Shane doesn't know about his job!!! Fuck, how am I supposed to tell him without him freaking out!

Shane: Are you ok?

Lisa: Umm.....there us something you should know....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—---------------------------------

CliffHanger!!!

I am sorry guys that I haven't been updating recently, but i am going to do it more frequently now, or I will try x

I LOVE YOU GUYS X

I would like to thank AsillaHasan for helping me with the story line, couldn't thank you enough, you are amazing x