Going home

Chapter 5 : Going Home.

Shane's POV :

Lisa. The name sounds really important. Was that the blonde chick that was here yesterday? She was my girlfriend? I have no idea what is going on.

I get out of bed and call the doctors.

Dr Lewis : Hi Shane, would you like anything?

Shane : When can I go home?

Dr Lewis: You can leave later on today if you like, but we have to do one more test on you. Should I call your mom to pick you up later?

I would love to go home and see my mom, but Lisa. I need to speak to her, I think she needs me for now, well, I wouldn't like it if my girlfriend was in a coma and 6 weeks later, she didn't know who I was.

Shane : Could I go home with Lisa?

Dr Lewis : Sure, I'll tell her to pick you up about 1:30?

Shane: Thanks.

Dr Lewis walks out the room and I feel starving, I feel like I am fat again and I couldn't stop eating! I would probably go home 300 pounds heavier like old times, that brings memories, and not good ones.

I go to the cafeteria while the doctor calls Lisa.

Lisa's POV:

I feel so lonely, normally I would wake up and see Shane in my sleeping mask which would make me giggle, this morning I woke up to an empty bed and an empty house, which made me feel empty.

A few minutes later my phone rang

Lisa: Hello

Dr Lewis : Hello Lisa, Shane would like you to pick him up at 1:30.

Lisa : Ok, I'll pick him up soon.

He wants to speak to me, I am so confused that he didn't want to go home.

*One Hour Later*

I finally get to pick up Shane, I can't stop thinking about him, what will he want to talk about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 reads! Thanks soooooooo much for liking my fan fiction, I enjoy making them and I am glad that people are reading them.

Follow me on twitter : MountjoyNott12