Stay With Me (Shisa)

Chapter 1 : Tears.

Lisa's POV : My phone rang and it was an unknown number, but I answered it anyway, it was Los Angeles Hospital, they wanted me to go to the hospital for Shane.

Dr Lewis : Hello, is this Lisa Schwartz?

Lisa : Yes, it is.

Dr Lewis : We're very sorry, but Shane has been in a car accident, and we need you to come to the hospital right away.

My heart stopped, I didn't know what to do, I was shaking like crazy, Corny was trying to comfort me.

I put down the phone and ran to my car, I drove to the hospital as fast as I could, then i got to the receptionist.

Lisa : Shane Dawson, I'm his girlfriend.

Receptionist : Room 205, I am truly sorry.

That makes me even more shaky that before, that means it is quite serious.

I got to his room and didn't know what to expect, I walked in slowly.

Shane? was linked to a machine with wires in his arms, he looks really pale, he doesn't even look alive.

The doctor walked up to me and says about how Shane is doing and I didn't like the news.

Dr Lewis : Hi Lisa, I am very sorry to say but Shane is in a coma and there is a slight chance that he might not make it.

I didn't know what to do, I fell to the floor and I felt like I was going to pass out, a few seconds later Teresa walks in and her eyes look sore, she has been crying a lot.

I got up and held on to her, we both broke down and to see Shane near death was even more upsetting

Teresa : I hope he will be ok.

Lisa : Until then, what do we do?

Teresa : Hope is the only thing left, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Shane be ok? We will find out in the next chapter.

Follow me : MountjoyNott12

Tweet me if you want to see more.

I will do it daily if you like it.