Shane sees Corny.

Chapter 6 :Shane meets Corny.

I got to the hospital and there he was, his sparkling blue eyes watch me as I park and he smiles.

Shane : Hey Lisa, sorry about yesterday. I had a thought about it and I will talk to you about it when we get to your apartment.

Lisa : It's ok Shane, by the way don't you mean OUR apartment?

He gave me a confused look for a second.

Shane : Ok, it's OUR apartment, does that make you feel better because I can't remember s**t about our apartment.

I smile, we sit in silence until we get to the apartment.

We got inside and there was Corny she was exited to see Shane. She wouldn't leave him alone and I found it cute that she grew a strong bond with him.

Shane : You have a cute dog Lisa.

Lisa: She's yours too you know, also her name is Corny.

Shane : Whatever!

I laugh. After we settled down, he gives me a serious face.

Shane : Lisa, I have to tell you something.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter, I wasn't feeling very well today and I remembered that I was going to do this daily.

40 READS, I am soooooo happy that you are enjoying them and I do enjoy making them.

Also the next chapter is going to be GRAFFIC, just saying, thanks for liking.

PS I am focusing more on my Shisa than my Shoey for now, I promise that I will do more Shoey soon.

Chloe xxx