Chapter Ten: Just another day

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to miss you buddy!" I sniffed then pulled away. He kissed my cheek then went back to his seat. I wiped away the tears and smiled.

"Okay! Who wants to watch Spidey??!" I cheered and I was replied by little voices. We stood up from our seats and run to the living room.

"Spidey! Spidey!" the boys chanted together while jumping on the couch. I chuckled and insert the CD on the DVD player and waited for it to play. I plopped myself down between Toby and Steve and they both squealed in delight as the movie began to formally start. 

Halfway through the movie, the boys began to fall asleep so I called George to pick Steve up and I'll bring Toby. Mom turned off the television and DVD player. The two boys woke up and Toby clutched his small arms around my neck and I had no chose but to nearly choke but thank god it wasn't that tight.

George prepared a bubble bath for the two boys. The sudden sleepy face was now gone and they both stripped down naked before jumping into the tub of bubbles. The laughed and played with the bubbles surrounding them.

After several minutes of playing with the bubbles, I rinse them both properly. The both giggled and clutched into my legs as we go to their rooms. When we got there, I send a message through my eyes saying 'Help' and George just chuckled at me. George took Steve in her arms. I put on Toby's batman pajamas and his batman shirt. I tucked him into bed and put on his lava lamp. I kissed his forehead before waiting for George to tuck Steve into bed. I kissed Steve's forehead and slightly patted his cheeks. He smiled and hugged his teddy bear. George turned off their lights and softly closed their door.

George and I said our goodbye's before going to our respective rooms.

I closed the door behind me and jumped in my bed. I grabbed my phone from my bedside and dialed Stacy's number.

It ringed and ringed, I was about to hung up when she answered on the last ring. I heard a giggle then a shuffle before she greeted.

"Hey!" she chirped. What the hell was she doing over the phone?

"Stacy? Did you giggle?" my voice sounding curious.

"Yeah, it's just John, he's really bad at making jokes." Ohh. I see.

"Well, I had the wrong time calling you. Have fun with you soon-to-be boyfie!" I teased.

I hear her snort, I burst out laughing.

"W-What?! N-Noo." She stutter through the phone and I could imagine her blushing bright red.

"No denying on that!" I teased for the last time. She was silence for a while and I knew she rolled her eyes and would say something about how stupid she is.

"Stupid me" she mumbled and cleared her throat. I saw that coming.

"Anyways, I was about to let you know that George and Steve are moving out by Thursday." I calmly said.

"But that's too soon!" she whined. She loves George's company and Stacy adores Steve so much.

"You don't say!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Awwe. I'll miss little Steve and George. Well, we can meet them on the weekends. I'm sure it's not that far from school, right?" she asked.

"Yeap."

"Oh, Jeric was totally PMSing the whole day! And he ignored you! Oh my gosh!" Stacy laughed and laughed.

"Har-Har Stacy and I don't care, he deserves it."

"Ha! Deserves it?! You were trying to talk to him! Don't deny it sweetie!"

"Shut up!"

She snorted; I hear a groan and laughed when she fell down of the chair or the bed. I can hear John laughing like a mad man. I hear shuffling through the phone until a manly voice answered.