Accept it or Leave it

Hi my pretty awesome wonderful readers!

I am so shocked to say that some people are still reading my book. And yes, even giving comments to each chapters and voting on each chapters!

Wow! I feel so flattered and very happy to see my readers enjoying my horrible story. *cries emotionally*

Anyways, I am so happy to read your comments and receiving a lot of notifications! I cannot believe that my story would impress you. So Thank You to everyone that has been with this book of mine and has supported all the way.

I need a favor guys! If you like this story, please don't hesitate to send me a private message about the story or any concerns about the story. And if ever you share this story, I am happy to allow you but;

please don't copy my story. :) 

"Accept it or Leave it"

A novel by bboybandloverr

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Phoebe Lanx is your average girl. She is that cheerful girl that everyone loves but then it happen to fall apart when the past comes back. A past that will never let her life be ruined once again.

Jeric Walter. Well, let's say that he's the mighty bad boy of Thompson but what happens when he comes back. Is he the bully that everyone knew or the guy that is going to fix everything just to be with his dream girl.

Find out in "Accept it or Leave it".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2014 by bboybandloverr

All Rights Reserved.

~No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printer or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage privacy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.~