Chapter Eight: Meet Candice Low

*edited

The first time I got mad was to my cousin Bob Lanx. I was seven years old and he was like ten at that time. I just got my new dress that his mom gave me for New Years. Our mom's were busy talking so we decided to sneak out to get some pizza. I know we were kids. We could our parents to deliver but George doesn't want to since she's turning a teenager in New Year's Eve. So we went to this nearby pizza place and ordered pepperoni and cheese. But cousin Bob had other plans. He throwed five slices of pizza at me, well, the target was, my new dress. I was seven. I was still a bit girly. I shouted and yelled at him for being a jerk, he just laughed. I almost got a knife and stabbed it at him. Thankfully George was there to control me.

I groaned as the second bell rung. I plopped to my seat before Mr. Joey starts his discussion about some Quadratic Functions I think. Why do people love Math so much? I don't get why Math is so important. With all the equations and formulas. It's so confusing.

"Ax + By = C is the standard form. Now, to get the Quadratic Formula, you have to derive from the standard form and we ended up with negative b plus-minus to the square root of b square minus four a c all over two a. Understand? Now, analyze the problem on the board and solved." Mr. Joey instructed and took a seat at his desk chair.

Every person in the room is bored to Mr. Joey's discussion. See? How could Math be so interesting in life? If you ask me, I hate Math but at the same time, I love it. So, I'm a 50-50. I smiled proudly and began to solve the problem.

I am halfway to finishing when the door burst open, bringing everyone's attention to the door, not exactly the door but to two people standing beside each other, more like glued to each other. The two people were none other than Jeric Walter and Candice Low.

Candice Low, the Captain of Thompson's Cheerleading Squad. You can call her the Queen Bee of the school. With her blonde hair, blue eyes, her face like a cake, her lips smudged with dark red lipstick, her boobs are almost sticking out of her tank top and her shorts are really short, when she bends, oh I don't wanna look. I put on my disgusted face at the thought of her bending. That's why all boys fall for her, because she's hot and sexy. I looked over at Jeric to see his hair messy and is sticking from different directions, on the left side of his neck I spotted a purple mark, his clothes are wrinkled to god knows what. So they were doing other things before going to class.

Ew.

"How glad of you to join us Mr. Walter, Ms. Low." Mr. Joey perked up, giving a warning glare at the two. They just both shrugged and went to the back seats. As Candice passed by my desk, she smirked at me and bumped her hip on my shoulder. I ignored her and continued to what I was doing.

***

"Hey Nerd!" someone behind me shouted. I ignored it before opening my locker. Not until I was grabbed by the shoulder and making me turned around to face the person.

"Don't you ignore me like that! I'm calling you!" she snapped then grabbed my arm and went to the girl's rest room. By the time we were inside, Candice locked the door and hugged me.

You're confuse? That's great! Let me ask you. How would you react if an average girl like me hangs out with a popular but snobby bitch like Candice Low? Well, are you shocked? It's unbelievable right!

"I missed you! I missed Stacy! By the way, where is she?" she asked me, jumping up and down, making her big boobs bounce with her.

So, I'm going to tell you a story. Candice Low has been my friend since I don't when. My dad and her dad are close friends from high school. When dad introduced me to her for the first time, she was such a spoiled brat. She kept telling me that I was ugly and we weren't friend but I knew then that she was such a sweet girl. Middle School came when there's this guy began to bully me. I thought Candice was going to help him but she actually stopped him and yelled at him for being such a baby, jealous of everything that his friends have. That day all started our friendship. After that year, that's when we met Stacy. We were like the three musketeers of the school. But it changed when Candice mom died. She ignored me and Stacy and told us to leave her alone and never speak to her. We lost contact for almost six years and she became the bitch around school up until last year of high school. We didn't blame her. We knew that she needed space but we didn't expect her to change like a girl that look so slutty. Thankfully, she apologized last year and told us to give her a second chance. Stacy didn't hesitate to hug her and calm her for everything.