Chapter Five: Some football game & Homecoming Party

*edited

Stacy and I have been in her room for almost six hours looking for a dress for me to wear. Thankfully, the school called out for having no class considering our team will be having their rest and all, while the supporters (according to Stacy) will be collecting all the energy they have for screaming or more like cheering for the team. I kind of told Stacy that I would be wearing my usual outfit, jeans and a blouse, but she wouldn't agree 'cause I needed to come out from my comfort zone.

"How about this one? Something tight and flowery?" She held up a dress from Forever 21, I think? And shoved it in front of me. I looked at it weirdly and held it up.

"Don't you think it's a little too slutty?" I asked.

She gasped dramatically and put her hand on the left side of her chest as if holding out her heart.

"Are you telling me my clothes are all slutty? I'm offended my dear!" she says in a motherly voice. I rolled my eyes at her silliness and searched her wardrobe for something simple and elegant.

"We're just going to the game then afterwards the party. We won't stay any longer!" I sighed and tried on her black skater skirt and white shirt that has a print on saying, "I'M NOT SHORT, my height is just cute!".

"As I've told you, live up a little!" she wiggled her eyebrows at me then looked at my outfit. She nodded in approval the began to yank my hair. Crazy chick.

"Jesus Stacy!" I cursed at her hand. She just smiled at me proudly.

"Now, stay put and I'm going to do your hair."

Ugh, why has the world invented stylists and make up?

'cause to make everyone pretty and fabulous

Pfft yeah right, I'm pretty enough if I may say so

Oh god, so much for your ego

Shut up!

"If you want stop moving, I will really pull your hair out!" I growled at her and crossed my arms just below my chest.

"Stubborn kid." I heard her murmured. Yeah, I'm really stubborn when it comes to make over. I mean, who needs make over when our beloved God up there created us to be in pure beauty, we are grateful for having ourselves like normal people, we are in need in nature. Nature helps us see the true beauty in ourselves not with the makeup, blush on, eye liner whatever.

After I don't know hours or minutes Stacy did my hair, I was beyond shock to see myself in the mirror. Oh hell no! This isn't me. This isn't the girl I used to be. I mean, am I the girl looking at this reflection? Whoa! I have to thank Stacy for this. I looked at the hair do and oh my, it's a fishtail braid. My long wavy brown hair is styled in a fishtail braid. It's so cute. And my eyes, whoa! They shined even brighter with makeup on. And my lips, it's on full pink. I looked at Stacy and smiled so wide. She whistled and winked at me.

"My best friend is so hot, I want to bang her!" I shoved her arm playfully and gave her a hug.

"But seriously honey, you are so hot, I mean, I may change into a lesbian." She laughed then took her phone out. "We need to take a selfie dude!" she added. We took multiple pictures until we heard John groaning downstairs and complained on how girls are so slow and takes a long time. We both giggled. I took my phone and purse and we slowly headed downstairs to meet a very patient John.

"Guys! Hurry up, the games a-Whoa!" he stopped talking when he saw us approaching him, his mouth agape, more like he was staring at Stacy. I knew he liked her. Well they liked each other, they just don't know, yet. Stacy just smiled sweetly at him.