80

a few weeks have past, jinyoung and yinmi have become closer than ever that jinyoung might have caught tiny feelings for the girl already. as for jihoon, they have also gotten closer. he checks up on her from time to time and is caring as ever.

the two are really comforrable with yinmi now that they could now just call her anytime they want. and same goes for yinmi. and so one day

"yah bae jinyoung pick up..." yinmi numbled, sniffling as she pressed her phone to her ear feeling anxious.

she's having another mental breakdown at 1 am not knowing what to do.

"jinyoung..." she sobbed when the boy won't pick up, and so she decided to call jihoon.

she called him and the phone started ringing, with her hands shaking. a few rings later, someone finally picked up. but it was someone she wasn't expecting.

"hello?" it was a girl

"hello?" the second time it was still a girl

"hello? if you're not going to speak up, i'm ending the call."

yinmi waited for a few seconds to speak up.

"he-hello? i jihoon the-there?" she asked quietly

"uhm yeah, but he's asleep. who's this? and why the hell are you calling my boyfriend at 1 am?" the girl asked.

yinmi wasnt able to answer. she cant. the only thing going through her head at that moment was the word boyfriend. jihoon has a girlfriend! jihoon has a freaking girlfriend!