56

yinmi entered the building with ease and skipped all the way to her brother and his group members' practice room.

she wasn't really that happy and bubbly when she brought food over for her big brother but these past few days, she didn't even need do be told and willingly went there delivering food she cooked with love and it was all thanks to the boy she adores so much and she has been talking to through dm's.

park jihoon

jihoon is her main bias in wanna one and she adores him with all her heart. and so one day she decided to slide into his dm's since she thought he would never reply. ever. but he did.

she went inside the room and gave the food she cooked to her oppa's.

"thanks again, yinmi-ah even though i already told you to stop bringing us food." yoongi said patting her on her head.

she just replied with a tight smile and a small nod.

"well, you can go now." he said waving her off which made her smile grow wider.

"bye, guys!" she greeted with a wave and left them.

she then started skipping through the halls trying to find one particular boy.

[ok hi lets all pretend wanna one and bts are in the same agency and wanna one doesnt have only a one year contract]

she stopped on her tracks when she saw a familiar figure nearby.

"oh my gosh woojin!!" she squealed but not loud enough to catch other people's attentiom

"he's so cute i can't!!!" she gushes

she was about to move on when two other familiar figures arrived and high fived woojon.

"oh my gosh my baejin!!! and my fucking wink boy!!!!!" she squealed, hopping around in excitement.

"yah min yinmi!" a voice called out to her which made her look back and there stood her older brother.

"you left your phone." he said handing it to her

"oh really? how?" she askes

"it was in the paper bag."

"oh okay hahaha."

"why are you here?"

"oh i was just looking around." she lied

"oh uhh okay. be careful on your way back. love you." he said and kissed her on her forehead then walked away right away

"i will!" she yelled out "tsk, he won't even say that in front of other people." she pouted and have decided to leave the building.