Chapter Five

Emma Swan.

My heart sank deep into my chest. Being pulled by Pan's shadow, our daughter flew through the night sky, getting farther and father away from home. I knew she would be in Neverland soon enough and under Pan's control. This was the second time he had taken someone I loved. I sore after recusing Henry that I would have go back there again, but now I had to.

We all did.

"Looks like we're going back to Neverland." Killian spoke as if he read my mind. I turned, glancing at him, then stepped down from the window vanity. "But how?" He questioned. "There hasn't been a portal in Storybrooke since Henry left years ago."

"Regina." I replied hopeful. "She must have something in her vault to help get us there." He nodded, agreeing with my idea to ask Kallie's godmother, who in the enchanted forest- was the Evil Queen.

In Storybrooke, she was known as Madam Mayor, and also Henry's adopted mother.

Killian and I rushed out of the bedroom and ran down the stairs where Mary Margret was. She knew instantly something was wrong when she didn't see Kallie with us.

"Pan's shadow took Kallie.We're going to Regina's, then hopefully leaving on the Jolly Roger to Neverland." I announced to her, whistling by her. I grabbed the handle of the front door and looked over to her. "Call dad. Tell him what's going on. He's gonna have to take over as sheriff until we get back."

"I'm coming with you guys." She said, walking over. "I'll call your father from the car." I open my mouth to argue against her coming, but there was no time. I swung the door open and we quickly left, heading to the Mills Mansion...

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Regina Mills.

"I'll talk to you soon, Henry." I said through a small two-way mirror. Before he left Storybrooke, I gave him the other half of this makeup mirror, so I could talk to him between realms. He knew I would be worry about him and this way I could check in every now and again. "Say hi to Ella for me." 

"I will." He replied, "Bye mom." The smoke surrounded his face as the mirror return back to normal. Putting it beside me, I sighed continuing my work at my dinning room table.  Lost in my work, I jumped when there was pounding on my front door. I glanced down at my watch as it read: 7:30PM.

Who on earth would be here at this hour?

Pushing my chair back, I stood up and walked over to answer it. I swung it open and spotted Henry's birth mother- Emma Swan.

"Miss. Swan." I smiled, then quickly dropped it, noticing something was wrong when Hook and Snow- with her bow and arrow, came up behind her. "Emma, what's wrong?" I asked, turning my attention back to her.

"Pan's back and his shadow took Kallie." She said, her eyes filled with sorrow and hatred. "We need your help to get to Neverland." My eyes brows raised, confused at the first thing she said. I mean, last time we saw Peter Pan, Rumple had killed him.

Or did he?

"Regina please!" Emma barked, grabbing my attention back.

"... Pan's back?" I questioned with hesitation. "In Storybrooke?" Emma nodded, but before I could speak again, Hook spoke up.

"Can you just get over the initial shock, so we can get our daughter back?" He retorted directly to me as Emma and I looked over at him. "They're probably just getting to Neverland as we speak." I gave Hook a glare for a moment, then turned back to Emma.

"Is there anyway for you to open a portal to Neverland?" She asked. I nodded yes, but then explained that it was going to take a while. Maybe a few days to actually opened in Neverland.  "We don't have a few days, Regina." Emma told me.

"Well unless you have a magic bean like last time or if the Jolly Roger still has the ability to fly, then that's your only opinion." I protested, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Maybe it still can." Snow suggested. Emma, Hook, and I looked at her like she had five heads. "With help from you and Emma." She added, looking at the two of us.

Hook raised his eyebrows, questioningly,"You think Emma and Regina can make the Jolly Roger fly?"

"It's worth a shot." She replied, hopeful. "Remember they used their magic to get us out of Neverland the first time." Snow was right. Emma and I did make Hook's ship fly, but with the help of Pan's shadow.

Without it this time, I wasn't too sure.

"I'm willing to try." Emma chimed in, then turned looking towards me. "Regina." My eyes flickered to her and I nodded. She sighed in relief, then turned to leave. I stepped out onto my porch, closing the door behind me before follow them to Emma's little yellow car.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Emma Swan.

Parking near the pier, the four of us climbed out of my car. Killian took the lead and we followed him to where the Jolly Roger was.

"So what's the plan when we get to Neverland?" Regina asked, walking beside me. "Wait days before finding Kallie like we did for Henry." She said, remind me of the last time. It took us a week to find and rescue Henry.

"It's different this time, Regina." I replied. "Besides Felix, Pan doesn't have the lost boys helping him." Regina nodded. I looked up as Killian turned the corner at the end of the building. "Plus-"

"Emma!" Killian hollered, cutting me. The three of us ran to the end of the building and turned the corner where The Jolly Roger was always decked at the edge of the pier. Killian stood in that spot, but his ship wasn't there.

"Where's the Jolly Roger?" I asked in a panic. His head turned around to us and he spoke in an angry tone.

"It's gone."

☆ EDITED: APRIL 1ST, 2023 ☆

EDITED: APRIL 1ST, 2023