Chapter 21: His Only World

Jinsoo didn't think that Vasco would be in the library to study but he was there anyway. She decided maybe it's best to leave the library. She grabbed her bag and that earned a confused look from Jinsung who is actually here to impress Mijin. Hyun-suk who is there as well sent her a concerned glance. "I am going out for some fresh air." she said and immediately leave the table. Everyone around the table just nodded because they knew how hard Jinsoo had been pushing herself. She has so many to catch up and Architecture is not an easy major. 

"Is your sister okay? She seemed a little different after searching for her books." Mijin asked curiously. 

Jinsung just crossed his arms, "Maybe she is just tired, all she ever does this weekend is studying and more studying. Everyone at home is also concerned with how ambitious she is."

"It should be fine, right? after-all she is a really smart student and for being able to survive this far, she is doing amazing." Mijin praised, "I want to be as amazing as your sister."

"Trust me, Mijin. You are amazing the way you are." Jinsung complimented and Mijin blushed at his words. 

"O-K-A-Y, Enough of these sweetness, you lovebirds!" Haneul said with an annoyed face, "OH MY GOD! WHERE DID MY BABY HYUN-SUK WENT OFF TO???" she was so loud, the whole library immediately tell her to shut up.

---------------------------------------

Somewhere not far from the library

I am an idiot, a big idiot. Jinsoo kept on repeating those words as she walked to the park not far from the library. She knew that Vasco probably didn't mean it and he didn't even know that Jinsoo went to the library that day. So why is he mad at him for being nice to her?

The Vasco she knows is the kind-hearted and caring guy despite his tough exterior. Her emotions just took over her and she ended up lashing on him just like that. There is no way that she can avoid him anyway, they had all their classes together. Vasco also had a few advanced classes with her, so what's there to avoid? Maybe her feelings to Vasco, that's what she needs to avoid. 

"Noona!" a voice called out to her. She turned around and was very surprised when it was Hyun-Suk. The taller boy actually chased her and that's surprising. 

"Oh. Hey, Hyun-Suk. What's up?" Jinsoo asked with a smile. 

"Uhm, nothing much. Just wondering what's wrong with you." Hyun-Suk then walked while matching her footsteps. Jinsoo sighed, while the younger boy looked at her in worry. Hyun-Suk cared about her because Jinsoo is a kind person. She protected other students from bullies and it was a first that he witnessed that. So whenever she in in trouble, Hyun-Suk would like to help her overcome it.

"That's very nice of you. I am just feeling troubled with my own emotions and how these emotions of mine can trouble others around me." she started. The two of them slowly walked heading to a nearby park.

"Is this about Vasco?" Hyun-Suk asked. She blushed and that gave him enough answer that this noona has some feelings for Vasco. 

"I am a person with horrible and dark past. I felt that I don't deserve love or any of those affectionate feelings. I deserved hatred and loathing from him but Vasco treated me nicely. Maybe I am the one who mistook his kindness with affection." Tears welled up in her eyes, it's hard for her to talk about this and every time she did, it never gets easier. 

"Noona, you might have bad past but what matter is you tried to redeem it. Let the past stays in the past, your current self is a good person and not only me but many people can see that. You deserve love too, noona." Hyun-Suk said wisely as he patted her back to comfort her. 

His words made her feel a little bit better and those are the exact words she wanted to hear. He continues, "Noona, Vasco is a nice person but there is a side to him that nobody else, maybe except Bum-Jae has ever witnessed. I am sure that you witnessed a different side of him and he is showing you that because you are important to him as well."

"But how can you just make that assumption?" Jinsoo asked.

he smiled cheekily, "Because he looks at you like you are his only world."

------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey guys, it's been such a long time since I updated. I am so sorry for the late, lame and short chapter. Thank you for being patient. 

See you guys in the next chapter! Thanks for reading

XOXO, Chiptle

Don't forget to Read, Comment and Vote