Chapter 17: Embrace

The next time, she visited Hani with her parents waiting outside after she was discharged. The little girl is in a VIP Intensive Unit room that Raven requested for the little one's comfort and sake. There was a nurse who is in the middle of checking her IV drip with a foreigner doctor writing on a board while looking at her current progress.

"Good afternoon." she greeted. Both her hands were full, her right hand were holding three get well soon balloons and her left hand is holding a huge pink teddy bear that Hani wanted back when she was still healthy.

"You must be Miss Lee Jinsoo. My name is Doctor Suzan, I've been monitoring Miss Hani since the day she got in the hospital." Doctor Suzan put her hand out and she shook it.

"Yes, I am Jinsoo. Thank you for taking care of Hani. How is she?" she put the things she brought on the table.

Doctor Suzan sighed as she looked at Hani, "Miss Hani is in a stable condition but we never know when she will wake up."

"Did anybody visit her? Her parents maybe?"

The nurse answered, "No, Miss. Only a male with dark glasses who claimed to know her."

That must be Jonggun.

"Where did that parcel came from?" she asked as she saw a huge parcel filled with all sorts of toys, she approached it and opened the small card.

'Get well soon, little one. -Jinha'

"It was delivered every 3 days, Miss. From a parcel deliverer from an exclusive brand." the nurse replied again.

"Oh I see, Thank you for the hardwork." she bowed as then they both leave her. It was finally that she got a good look at Hani. Hani looked so pale, the little girl has bandage over her upper body and some on her arms from the way the dead man's manhandled her.

Her parents never even visited her, their daughter is fighting for her life and they won't even visit her. They took this really sweet girl for granted, it's a pity and such a sad thing because anyone would want Hani as their daughter. For a girl with a young age, she is very sweet, kind, cheerful and smart.

"Hani, please wake up. I am really sorry that this happened to you, I promise I will make it up to you. Please, I will wait for you. always, just like how you waited for me everyday after school." she said while holding the small and slightly cold hand. Then she left the room, she need to inform her family about her departure to Australia.

Her parents were waiting for her patiently outside the room knowing Jinsoo will need plenty of time, when they saw her walk out then they stood up, "How is she, dear?" her mother asked.

"Could've been better, mother. She looked really bad, her parents didn't visit her. Is there a way to find out if she has any family other than her parents?"

Her dad suddenly offered a great idea, "I have a connection to someone who can find those informations."

"Please, dad. Any of her family members are fine, as long as they truly care about her."

"Absolutely, I will contact him immediately." Her father said and immediately took out her phone to dial someone.

Jinsoo hugged her father, "Thanks."

A few days later, the investigation was found and Hani's grandmother arrived from Busan. She is a plump old lady but she looks healthy and energetic for someone her age. The lady came from the maternal side and seems to be deeply hated by Hani's parents, "I wasn't allowed to see my granddaughter for the past 5 years but once I see her, my Hani is in coma. What happened to her?"