Chapter 2: The Guy

Jin Soo fell on her butt and looked up. She saw a guy wearing a white tank but his overalls are down to his waist. He is only muscle, muscle as big as a baby's head and it's full of tattoos. His hair is black tousled and parted. He had moustache on his handsome face. His eyes were brown and it was glaring at me.

"Oh Geez!" I said in English before switching to Korean, "I am really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

He extends his hand. I look at his eyes, it shows calmness. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Ah uhm, thanks."

"A-are you okay?" He stuttered. His eyes were anywhere but on her, this guy is not used to such a close contact with a girl

"Oh yes I am fine. Oh, I am Jin Soo. You are?"

"Eun-Tae." he answered shortly. 

"Nice to meet you, Eun Tae. Uh, I am new here and kinda lost."

"Let me see you schedule." his gruff voice replied with one hand out.

I hand him the schedule. His eyes scanned the piece of paper before muttering.

"You are in my class. Follow me." He walks ahead of her since his legs are long, he walks really fast. But he would stop once in a while to let her catch up and he will look back as if to make sure Jin Soo is following him. He stopped in front of a door. "Why did you enroll yourself to this school?" He asked without turning his back. His back muscles were tense and the veins looks like it's about to pop.

"Because I am interested in Architecture."

Before he can utter another word, the door was open. A guy with big ears smiled, "Eun Tae, I thought you got lost."

"No, I met a new student." He reveals me.

"Hi, I am Lee Jin Soo." Where the heck did all my confidence go?, she thought as she nervously smiled at the new guy.

"HI! I am Park Bum Jae. Well I guess you are the first." He continued, "Come on in." He open the door wider. I walk in behind Eun Tae. The class were very noisy but they were silenced when the door was open. The class is huge with scattered tables but as her eyes scanned the class, she noticed something. There are only boys in this class. "Um Eun-Tae."

"Yes?"

"Where are the girls?" she ask hesitantly.

Bum Jae cut in, "You are the first girl in our year and in our department! Congrats!" He clapped happily followed by all the boys. They all wear grey overall. They all had tattoos and face that looks like they should have graduated from school years ago. Jin Sung never mention about this. 

What on earth did I just get myself into?, Jin Soo definitely almost faint on the spot.

---------------------------------------------

here is the second chapter, I know it's kind of short. 

Don't forget to add this to your library, comment and Vote

Thanks xoxo