Chapter 6: Screw it

Argh! I did it again! I got angry and release it on Jin-Sung. I wonder if his shoulder is okay. I remembered just recently he came home with his shoulder bruised up from his fight. Whatever, I will just apologise later, the harm is done anyway.

Her phone pinged, it was a message from her class's the Kakao Talk Group.

BJB (Jaebum) : Wazzup guys?

PJiS (Jin-Soo) : Hi (sticker)

She got a series of reply saying welcome to the gang. I wonder if they are going to hate me if they knew my real self. My monstrous self who has more blood on her hands than in her veins.

The Jin Soo who is nothing like the current, revised self, they'd probably hate me later but for now I just want to bask in the friendship they surround me with. Pretty harmless, right?

That night the group chat was on a real swing, conversations flow effortlessly and I fell asleep with my phone in my hand and a smile on my lips.

______________________________________________

A month later, she got close to Burn Knuckles. They are great friends and no drama literally, not that I got much girl friends I can compare with.

"They always go to the toilet together. Why is that?" She ask to Dong Ji Hwan. As she look at Vasco and Bum Jae walking to the toilet.

"Dunno, maybe it's fun pissing together." Jihwan chuckled, "they are always together, you know through thick and thins. Knew each other all the way back. Some shit like that. So sappy." He added.

"Wow they must be really close."

"Yeah like super close. Bum Jae is also Vasco's right hand and most trusted man."

"One more thing, Vasco seems to do a silent cry whenever he saw me with you guys. Why?"

"Well you are the first girl also a pretty girl in our year in our department EVER. I guess he wanted your attention."

"As if those girls from other department are more gorgeous than I am. You guys are kind, I am sure girls wanted good guys."

"Nope nope, those depts got more visual looking guys like HyunSuk or Jinsung."

Jinsung is good looking? Ugh the way he picks his nose is absolutely disgusting and he chooses his Clothes more meticulously than a woman. Also he can shop for hours in one store, maybe this is why he is in Fashion Department instead of the Sport Department.

Vasco and Bum Jae comes back, and decided to go to the canteen together.

What I learn after a month of being in this school is fights often happens. Especially during lunch time since all the depts meet together at that time and peace never seem to last long. Bullying is also daily occurrence here and something that I still have a hard time to overlook.

For example today a sophomore from Music dept decided it will be funny to order a round a chubby boy, which pisses me off. I slammed my chopsticks before standing up, shocking everyone on the table.

I even saw Jin-Sung giving me a worried glance. He gave me a lecture about Vasco when he found out I hung out with him and sat next to him. Before the boy can land a punch against the chubby boy I catch his fist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I smiled while slowly squeezing his fist. His face scrunched up in pain, I quickly pushed his fist until he stumbled back. I notice Vasco standing up from his seat. Him, Bum Jae and a few of the guys from the dept were standing behind me.

"What is your problem, girl?" The boy said again trying to act cool. His looneys helped him up while he fixed his dark aviator and baseball cap.

I glared at him, "My problem is you won't stop bugging the boy and disrupt my lunchtime!" I said with a quick punch on his right jaw that I don't think he seen it coming.

"Acting tough huh? What are you the slut of your dept? You wanna play hero and save the day?" He snickered after spitting blood. It is Jin Sung's favourite move. I straddled him and as if loosing my screw I kept on hitting him endlessly. The sounds around me were in mute and I can't seem to hear anything.

That's when I know, the cards are all laid and all hell went loose.

________________________________________________

Author's note:

SURPRISE UPDATE! since I had time to spare so I updated today.

Please do read, comment and vote.

Thank you.

xoxo, CHIPTLE