Chapter 20: Library

A few years ago,

No way, I can't lose against 20 people when recently I just got out from the hospital. She muttered as she launched another punch against the low-class subordinate. 

Fuck this, I could barely breathe. 

She wheezed as her view blurred, she landed enough damage on the enemies but one of them managed to knock the back of her neck. She was so close to pass out but knowing these boys, they play dirty and rapes girls. She'd rather fighting until her last breath than alive but raped. 

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! STILL NOT DEAD YET?" their leader that she doesn't recall the name pulled her ponytail braid. As he knocked her forehead with his with all his might.  She can feel her hair scalp burning, she knew that her waist length hair is going to trouble her when she fights but she kept them anyway. Bad choice, huh. 

Nobody touches her hair in a fight stays alive and this boy is not the first to do so. Not the first to be sent to hell either. Fuck, her head is spinning so bad from that knock.

"Well." she ducked.

"Fuck." hit his gut with her elbow, the boy might be bigger but still. He is pure idiot.

"YOU!" Before smashing his head to the pavement. 

"Come here and face me, you idiots!" she said and when she thought his subordinate will back down, they all launch themselves at her.

A headache, back pain, painful scalp and two bleeding knuckles. With her eyelids half closed, she forced herself to fight them.

BUGH!

These losers dared to use dirty method on her including using tools when fighting hand to hand combats. The baseball hat hit her on her back, she was forced to her knee as she coughed blood from the shock. Time feels like it stopped as she can hear buzzes around her, her vision blurred with tears from holding back the pains. 

Her life flashes in front of her as she recalled her memorable childhood and wondered what got her to this position now? she was a good girl, she was her parents' favourite daughter, she had the perfect family, perfect life, great education and she is someone with high-IQ. 

Instead of doing good deeds, here she is fighting for her life against those who had revenge against her. She used up all the martial arts skills that had been taught to her since very young. This wasn't even the purpose of it, then again she always make bad choices since her parents were too busy with work. Those bad choices finally ganged up and maybe it's time for her to leave this world. 

  No more. 

Not yet, don't close your eyes yet. A very loud crack can be heard, the buzzing stopped a little replaced by numerous loud sounds of punches and kicks. She can see someone who moves with speed, who is that person?

Then she passed out forgetting about her surroundings. 

-----------------------------

She lost count of days after the kiss and the intimate embrace. It felt like nothing happened as Vasco became awkward and maybe a little cold to her as well. Maybe he was playing with her, of course he was. Why would anyone want to be with a girl with dark past? Nobody.

The days for the midterm exam slowly approach the school. As the aura become somber and the school is empty because the students study in the library. Jinsoo is one of those students, she has so much to catch up on and she shouldn't take it lightly. Not that she was planning to.