Order Business

Sarafina's POV

"Would you pay attention Miss Weasley" McGonagall demands. I am in an order meeting and am bored. So while I lay in my mountain lion form I watched my tail swish back and forth. "And honestly stop playing with your tail and turn human. Dumbledore wishes to speak to you" she states. I sigh turning human again and straighten my shirt as I stand.

"Sorry Professor, I was just thinking about our missions" I tell Dumbledore smiling sheepishly. Yes I am apart of the Order of the Phoenix. The mean reason being I'm an unregistered animagus and dating a deatheater's son. My family along with Hermione have moved into the Orders headquarters. While the others cleaned Sirius' house, I was stuck in meetings. Most of which I took no part in unless I was given a mission. My mother was against me joining the order, but it was Dumbledore's decision.

"Speaking of missions, I have another for you" he states. "But it won't start until you're back at school or Harry is brought" he explains.

"Doesn't Harry have enough babysitters?" I ask him.

"This is important, besides no one else here can protect him as well as you can at Hogwarts. The staff can only protect him so much at Hogwarts. With the ministry trying to interfere in school affairs, it'll be nearly impossible for us to protect him. But for a fellow student, it'd be easier" he explains.

"Ok I'll do it, but only because he is one of my best friends" I tell him.

"Good, now on to another important matter" Dumbledore tells us. "Who is watching Harry tonight?" he asks.

"Mundungus and Figg are on until midnight" Mad-eye tells him.

"Good and who is on guard tonight?" Dumbledore asks.

"I'll do it Albus" Kingsley states. "I'm off duty tonight at the ministry" he tells.

"Be-careful Kingsley, do not be seen" Remus tells him.

"I'll take over after my shift finishes" Tonks offers and Kingsley nod his head.

"Anything to report Severus?" Dumbledore asks.

"Nothing, except that he is going to send a couple of deatheaters to try recruit the giants" Professor Snape states.

"Good thing you sent Hagrid and Maxime off when you did then Albus" McGonagall states.

"Yes quite, anything else someone wishes to report?" Dumbledore asks.

"Our son is now the minister's assistant" Arthur grumbles.

"Sorry to hear that Arthur" Sirius says.

"I'm sure in time he'll understand you were right all along to support Dumbledore"Lupin assures them.

"If that is all, the meeting is over" Dumbledore announces. "Have Mundungus report to me when his shift is over. Also Remus and Sarafina will take over watching over Harry after midnight" he states. We roll up the maps as the members leave.

"Sarafina go call the others down for tea, quietly" mum tells me.

"Hey guys, dinner will be ready shortly" I tell Ginny, Hermione and Ron. "I'm going to get the twins" I add as we leave Ginny and Hermione's room. I have my own room so that I can sleep in peace and not wake people when I have my shift. "Are you two exploding anything in there?" I ask through my brothers door. There was a loud pop behind and I jump turning around to glare at my brother. "Just because you're allowed to use magic and apperate, does not give you the right to show off!" I shout. In doing so it sets off Sirius' mother's portrait and I groan in annoyance.

As we reached the base of the stairs we see Lupin and Sirius close the curtains over the wailing portrait. "Sorry about that guy" Fred says scratching his neck.

"We apperated behind Sara" George explains.

"Just because you can apperate, doesn't mean you have to apperate every four feet" mum snaps at them quietly. We enter the kitchen/dining room where dinner was already served. Lupin and Sirius sat down and had dinner with us.

"I'm gonna call it a night" I tell everyone.

"But it's still early" Ron and Ginny tell me.

"Let your sister sleep" dad tells them. I go to my room with Lupin following my lead, deciding to sleep also. Before we had to go watch over Harry.

Ginny's  POV

"Don't you think it's weird Sara gets her own room and always disappears during meetings?" George asks as we all sat in Ron's room.

"It is weird" Hermione states.

"Do you think she's apart of the order?" Ron asks.

"Doubtful, mum won't even let George and I join it" Fred states.

"But Fina is an unregistered animagus" I remind them.

"Fred and I have been working on a new product" George states. "Extendable ears, we can listen in on meetings" he explains.

"Not if the spell the room against eavesdroppers" Hermione states.

"Why not just ask Sarafina? If she is in the order, she'll tell us about the meetings" Ron states. We all agree to ask her in the morning and the twins return to their room. Hermione reads while patting Crookshanks I play wizards chess with Ron while Patchy sleeps beside his mother.

A/N

Picture above of Sarafina's feline form (imagine blue eyes and brighter red fur) and picture on the external link of an order of the phoenix meeting.