" Hey! What happened? " Ahana's Dad asked.

" Ansh!! Why? How can you do this? " He asked.
Furious and agitation would be an understatement coz there always a feeling of betrayal and pain in his eyes too.

" Ahana has lot of pregnancy complications from the very beginning of her pregnancy. There is risk to her life. Both of them just signed that the doctor has to save the babies in priority." Grandad said and their were tears rolling my eyes. I noticed the shocked look on everyone's face.

" Ansh!! Tell me this is Shit. You couldn't do this to Ahana. She is someone's daughter. You can't risk her life. " Dad was still pushing me against the wall. I deserved that and if he punches me or kicked me, I deserve all of it.

" Raj... Stop what the hell are you doing?" Ahana's father stepped in.

" Why are you stopping me, Rajveer? Aren't you angry? She's your daughter. What if something happens to her. I'm the one who is responsible. Ansh is my son. Ahana is more than a daughter to me. I can't let this happen. If we knew..."

" If we knew... IF.... There's an If.
They didn't feel like telling us. There's no point in blaming Ansh. I'm sure Ahana's must have asked him not to do that... Isn't it Ansh? " I was still not answering.

I saw Ma sitting on the chair. Grandpa was consoling her. I felt so helpless. Grandad hadn't spoken a word. Jaai, Zara, Mir and Piya stood paralysed.

" You are not understanding... "

" Do you really think they didn't try? Look at Ansh, He is miserable too. She is his wife and they are their babies. It's hard on them too. You need to understand." Ahana's Dad said.

" Ansh... Look at me, I trust you..." He said coming towards me. I wasn't looking at anyone since he specified. I felt guilty.

" Ahana said that she loves you very, very much. You are a very good husband and she is confident that you are going to be the best father. Better than us too... And if Ahana trusts you... So Do I..." He said.

At once I hugged him tightly. Letting my pain go, crying myself out. He rubbed my back gently.

" It's hard. But I know you will make it. Let it go, Son... I know my daughter is strong. And I have confidence that so are you. " Ahana's Dad had more confidence in me than mine.

I was indeed lucky to have such a family. My Dad didn't support me but despite knowing how bad I was to Ahana, he did lend his trust to me. His saying that means a lot to me.
He knows about the AGREEMENT but still he chose to believe in me. I'm afraid that I may disappoint them.

" Dad... I'm sorry. I..."

" It's alright Son... You don't need to explain."

I went to Ma. I held her hand.

" Ma... Your gotta believe me. I did everything that I had in my hands. I took Ahana to the best doctors but they couldn't help us either. Ahana was adamant to have the babies no matter how hard I tried to convince her. Please don't be angry with me." I was on my knees.

" Ansh... I trust you too. But please don't let anything happen to her. " Is all she said. I nodded.

" Dad... " I called my Dad.

" Ansh... No matter what, Ahana was in our house. It was our responsibility to take proper care of her. You have failed. You wronged me too. You have wronged our family. You couldn't even take care of her. I'm not forgiving you. You took her life right in danger's mouth. " I was still on my knees.

I know it was my fault afterall. I have always caused trouble to her. Jaai came to me and patted my shoulder. I wiped my tears. My eyes hurt but the pain wasn't gonna give up.