I was shocked and demanded taehyung to put me down but he wont listen.

"Y-yah!! Let me down!" I shouted.

I was struggling to free myself from him but he still wont let me go so easily.

"LET ME DOWN!" i shouted as he place me down on the passenger seat.

"Stay still!" He furrowed his eyebrow, raising his deep voice.

I got scared and stay quiet. I gave up trying to run away. I am too tired.

He reached out for the seatbelt and bring it across me to buckle my seatbelt. I froze.

My heart was thumping like crazy. Butterflies in my stomach started flapping their wings, flying around but i refuse to admit that my heart is still beating for him again after years have gone by.

My mind went blank while i trail down at the droplets rolling down on the window.

Without me realising, the car starts moving.

I turn to taehyung.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

He didnt answer my question instead he took out a blanket from the back seat and place it over my body with his other hand.

"Thank you" i said in a soft voice.

♡ hours past♡

I blinked my eyes continously, looking outside of the window.

"Where are we?" I ask, looking around.

"We're stopping by a hotel. Its already late and we wont reach home in time" he said.

"I dont want to drive till the sun rise. I've got a tons of work to do" he said coldly and gets off his car.

I slowly alight the car and follow him from the back as i pull my luggage with me.

The hotel is very fancy as expected from a rich guy.

Taehyung went to approach the concierge while i stand at the back, waiting patiently.

"Chungha lets go" taehyung called.

"Done?" i said to myself and follow every of his steps.

(Skip all the unimportant parts)

We both went in our room and the awkward atmosphere fills up after i shut the door.

"Have a shower first. Else you'll fall sick" he said breaking the silence.

I do what he said and took a shower.

After having a nice warm shower, I wore the robe that was provided by the hotel and wrap my hair with a towel.

While i was pulling the door knob, to my surprise, taehyung was right infront of me with his arms cross.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I raised my voice and my towel drop down from my hair.

"D-DID YOU JUST PEEK AT ME WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHOWER?!" i gasped while covering my upper part of the body.

"PERVERT" i push him away and walk past him but he didnt let me go that easily.

He pulled my hand and trap me in between his arms.

"What makes you think im peeking at you?" He smirk while saying it in his sexy voice.

"T-then why are you infront of the bathroom while i was having a shower?" I raised my chin while looking at him straight into his eyes, acting as if im not scared of him.

"Why are you curious?" He grin widely.

His gaze went down on my lips and he was staring at it as if he really wants it.

He slowly tilt his head, aiming for my lips and i could feel his hot breathe on my upper lips.

As soon as i've realise that this is a trap and he is an enggage man, i push him away.

I heave out a heavy sigh while putting my hand on my heart as a sign of relief.

"YAH YOU PERVERT!" i stomp towards him while raising my hand, wanting to smack him but!

BUT! i stupidly trip onto my own leg and fell towards taehyung, pushing him onto the ground with me.

I ended up on top of taehyung.

"Ow!" I groan.

"Ehem" taehyung cleard his throat.

"O-oh sorry" i was about to get off of him but he pulled me closer to him.

"You must've enjoy it" he smirk.

I grit my teeth out of anger.

"YAH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK  THAT I ENJOY IT?!" i push myself to stand up.

He then stand up to meet my eyes with a smile.

"You! CAN YOU JUST MIND YOUR-"

He shut me up with a kiss.

To be continue........