Chapter 78💜

April 22nd, 8 weeks pregnant.
Today I was going to have an ultrasound at the doctors and I was kinda excited to see how the baby is getting on, I won't see much but they want to have a look. We arrived at the doctors and soon we were being seen. The ultrasound technician put on this stuff on my stomach and then check the baby and everything seemed good. On the way back I called Shawn to update him. Time zones was definitely an issue as Shawn was playing in Oslo, Norway so I was always thinking about that every time I called or texted him. Luckily he answered. I told him everything about what happened at the doctors and how the baby was doing really well and I'm going to have another checkup in four weeks to have a dating scan where they are going to tell me the date of when we can expect the baby. Shawn was coming home in 2 weeks and would be home until July 15th so he would be able to come to the scan with me. "I miss you like crazy" Shawn said. "Same" I replied not wanting to get upset. "Well In 2 weeks we can be together and it will all be okay" he said. "I can't wait" I replied. We both said our goodbyes and put the phone down. My mum had a look of disgust on her face. "I don't know what your problem is" I snapped. "My problem is my daughter was stupid enough to get pregnant" she said. "And what? You now dislike me talking to Shawn? Oh and he just happens to be the father of my baby!" I said. "It's just if you hadn't of met Shawn you wouldn't be pregnant" she said. "So you're actually blaming Shawn?" I asked. "And now you don't want me talking to him?" I added. "Well you know what, I don't care what you think because I love Shawn and w are having this baby no matter what you think of us from now on" I said. "You're both making a huge mistake" she said. "Yeah well that's me and Shawns mistake not yours" I said.